PIU TR TO PR 2023

DanyN

Nov 23, 2023
Oh, same to me:
my GCMS notes (got it in Jan 2024), latest note said:
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/11/14 Updated Date: 2023/11/14 Restricted: N
Label: General Office: Ottawa HMB Text:
IME Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application.

PIU TR to PR List from Nov 8, 2023.

Why do we have the same phrase: "PIU TR to PR List from Nov 8, 2023",
Any ideas about my above note? Thank you very much!

sandee1982

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well its PIU, it seems they want to investigate further from third party if we have given any false information or documentation…. WAIT, thats all we can do..

Jackie912

Apr 12, 2024
Oh, same to me:
IME Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick-up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application.

Hi, same here: Are there any updates from PIU? Did they ask you to submit any document and explain something?

Zh4438

Apr 12, 2024
Hi, I also have the same comment under the Notes. I ordered my GCMS notes and found it today. My application is in 29th month rite now.. Everything done except Security. Did u get any further information about this comment.

PIU TR to PR List from NOV 8 2023

thanks
Sandeep
Hi! I just received my GCMS notes and it says the same thing as yours. Under the medical reassessment, it says “PIU tr to pr list from February 3, 2024.”I haven’t received any adr or anything. What happened with your case? Did you get portal 1? How did things work out for you? I am worried now.

Zh4438

Apr 12, 2024
Oh, same to me:

Hi! I just received my GCMS notes and it says the same thing as yours. Under the medical reassessment, it says “PIU tr to pr list from February 3, 2024.”I haven’t received any adr or anything. What happened with your case? Did you get portal 1? How did things work out for you? I am worried now.

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
I also have the same comment under the Notes. I ordered my GCMS notes and found it today. My application is in 19 month rite now.. Everything done except Security. Did u get any further information about this comment.

PIU TR to PR List from SEPT 18, 2023

Zh4438

Apr 12, 2024
I also have the same comment under the Notes. I ordered my GCMS notes and found it today. My application is in 19 month rite now.. Everything done except Security. Did u get any further information about this comment.

PIU TR to PR List from SEPT 18, 2023
What’s stream? What’s your timeline?

Zh4438

Apr 12, 2024
CEC inland.
AOR: Aug 26, 2022
All passed, except security in progress
Just today I saw at CIC: Got medical passed.

Don't know what is happening, security still in progress but medical passed today.
Everything is completed in my case except security is not started. If you’re medical passed today, that means good news is around the corner

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Talked to IRCC today.
PIU TR to PR list is nothing but just to extend expired medical based on applicant already in Canada

Nothing to worry.

The only strange thing is Medical passing is last step of background check, but in my case security is still pending but medical got passed.

Zh4438

Apr 12, 2024
Talked to IRCC today.
PIU TR to PR list is nothing but just to extend expired medical based on applicant already in Canada

Nothing to worry.

The only strange thing is Medical passing is last step of background check, but in my case security is still pending but medical got passed.
Any updates?