+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pinoy january 2013 applicant.

constantine_tiberius

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
marcjd said:
yeah i know it's offending thats why i said sorry .. scos asked me how i did it and how was it sorted .. so i just answered him .. and that didnt work for him .. i analyzed the data for january applicants comparing it to other data in the spreadsheet .. my point is the data that i was gathering was for me .. or some that are the same case with me .. fil maried to fil ..

the data i showed wont be of any use to other months applicants thats why it was posted here on january thread ..

im not saying that 100% it surely be delayed if married ka sa born in canada ..but please be open minded and put some effort to check the backgrounds of the ones that are delayed .. "no one does bakit mo gagawin diba ?? " so ako gusto ko ng maayos na data .. i cherry picked it .. because i want to have an idea when possible na lalabas ang visa ng january applicants .. nde para mang offend .. i cant stop you from being offended .. not everybody see's the things the same way as others thats the reason of conflicts ..

i only ask you guys to be open minded .. i made a data from the spreadsheet for us to be prepared and have an idea when visa could be release .. that way it stops people from overthinking and reacting that there's no movements on their applications .. as i said .. it takes about 8 to 10 weeks to get visa for july applicants ... we cannot compare how fast other months ppr process to ours .. becuase we have a different timeline as theirs ..

but if you cherry picked the data .. and try to scramble it would give you idea how it is processed ..

i know scos was a good member here in the forums yeah he created the spreadsheet ..thanks to him i could gather data and make a statistics out of it .. if you would just rely on the spreadsheet it doesnt really give you anything you have to dig into it .. on why and what happen that they had troubles in their applications ..

1 instance is having a ppr and sending it a week later .. sending your ppr a week later and following the ppr date as a data ??? lol misleading already ..
sending passport 1 week later after the request wont mean that you'd get your visa the same date as the others that received the request on the same day and sent their passport on that day as well

i hope you get it .. if not i don't blame you .. just tried to share some light if you dont want it .. you can just disregard it ..

im sure it's not 100% effective sa timeline .. but i got my ppr on the week that i was expecting it to arrive .. so its worth a try .. yeah some april and may applicants got their visa in 3 to 5 weeks time .. but we are different from them .. we got our ppr in the middle of the strike when things went slow .. so dont expect they will issue visa the same time they did before ..

to april 13 .. yeah im sorry that was my opinion also you're a november crossing over the january applicants thread .. im giving light to my batchmates because im sure our papers would go fine without any troubles like the applicants in other months .. the whole january applicants got their ppr in a timely manner we all got it the month of july .. so the data i cherry picked only works on our batch and doesnt involve you guys from other months .. again .. please investigate the ones delayed before you comment ...

im not starting a fight just saying .. my opinion .. i would understand if you're a january applicant complaining on what i posted .. but nah .. you're not so i dont really care ..
You did a good job in analyzing those data, such rationalization is very valuable in this very uncertain moments...lets give credit also to marcjd...we have all our differences but one goal, let's just focus on what is important, January 2013 applicant went smoothly on their ppr's despite the strike...that's a very good sign...let's all be happy and be merry... :) :) :) :p :p :p

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
marcjd said:
hi .. im saying that the ones that are delayed are mostly "divorced remarried / married to born in canada / incomplete package ".. im not implying that because you are married to someone born in canada you will get delayed ...
It "doesn't work for me" because it is wrong. Where are you getting these numbers? Because the spreadsheet is telling me a different story. How you determined incomplete applications? What is your definition of "incomplete"? And most currently delayed apps are not the categories you list. You are guessing, plain and simple.

You can believe whatever you want. Just don't try to pass beliefs off as "analysis".

cranberries

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2013
AOR Received.
21/01/2013 AIP Received 14/02/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/29/2013
LANDED..........
12/08/2013
marcjd said:
hi .. im saying that the ones that are delayed are mostly "divorced remarried / married to born in canada / incomplete package ".. im not implying that because you are married to someone born in canada you will get delayed ...
"merong mga delayed sa earlier applicants and they grief about it .. but if you'll look at it some of them didnt had complete package or married to "people born in canada" or had a previous marriage which is harder to prove as genuine relationship .. "

that's what you said. erasing your post won't change it. i have it quoted on my reply to your arrogant comment. you cannot sugar coat it. How did you know that those people are remarried, have kids, submitted incomplete package, and most of all if their spouses are "people born in Canada"? (take note naka quotation mark pa) are you a visa officer o_O?

the spreadsheet is very useful. that's where you got your "cherry-picked" data right? if you look at it, you don't need to create "statistics" to interpret the trend.

lastly, you don't know the stories behind those cases, behind every case. kaya nga case to case basis diba?coz if not, the applicants need not submit documents to support their cases. you can just make an assumption and if you know na offensive na, you can keep it to your self, nalang. right? How would you feel if you're one of us who are "MARRIED TO PEOPLE BORN IN CANADA"? and we're all trying to be patient and keep everyone's hope up here. And your data is wrong pa. You just assumed that all people in this thread are married to Filipinos.

No matter what angle you look at it, very selfish and inconsiderate yung sinabi mo. as if ikaw lang ang tao dito.oh wait, why don't u make your own thread and name it "spouse visa applicant for filipinos who are married to people not born in Canada"? you can make your own spreadsheet as well for those applicants who have "SIMILAR" case as yours. open your mind and don't be just defensive.

think before you click.

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
jan 24 2013 (cem received feb 5)
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
july 4 2013 (sent July 8 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
scos said:
It "doesn't work for me" because it is wrong. Where are you getting these numbers? Because the spreadsheet is telling me a different story. How you determined incomplete applications? What is your definition of "incomplete"? And most currently delayed apps are not the categories you list. You are guessing, plain and simple.

You can believe whatever you want. Just don't try to pass beliefs off as "analysis".
it wont work with you because simply you're application is delayed + i wont even bother to prove your timeline ..why would i waste my time to get details for you ??? .. in october if you remember the processing time was only 8-10 months .. in jaunary it went up to like 12 months i think if i remembered it right .. and was 14 months on april 2013.. i didnt look for the data to be able to calculate your process .. its clearly stated that it was for january applicants .. i am sorry if you are experiencing troubles .. you just have to wait for your delayed app .. i hope that when my projection come true if it would .. your application is already done by then .. or you'd feel like a poop was slapped on your face ..

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
cranberries said:
"merong mga delayed sa earlier applicants and they grief about it .. but if you'll look at it some of them didnt had complete package or married to "people born in canada" or had a previous marriage which is harder to prove as genuine relationship .. "

that's what you said. erasing your post won't change it. i have it quoted on my reply to your arrogant comment. you cannot sugar coat it. How did you know that those people are remarried, have kids, submitted incomplete package, and most of all if their spouses are "people born in Canada"? (take note naka quotation mark pa) are you a visa officer o_O?

the spreadsheet is very useful. that's where you got your "cherry-picked" data right? if you look at it, you don't need to create "statistics" to interpret the trend.

lastly, you don't know the stories behind those cases, behind every case. kaya nga case to case basis diba?coz if not, the applicants need not submit documents to support their cases. you can just make an assumption and if you know na offensive na, you can keep it to your self, nalang. right? How would you feel if you're one of us who are "MARRIED TO PEOPLE BORN IN CANADA"? and we're all trying to be patient and keep the everyone's hope up here. And your data is wrong pa. You just assumed that all people in this thread are married to Filipinos.

No matter what angle you look at it, very selfish and inconsiderate yung sinabi mo. as if ikaw lang ang tao dito.oh wait, why don't u make your own thread and name it, spouse visa applicant for filipinos who are married to people not born in Canada? you can make your own spreadsheet as well for those applicants who has "SIMILAR" case as yours.

think before you click.
spreadsheet is useful .. but data arent that good .. since some of the people listed arent even active .. you have to pick it .. lol really cranberries ?? you have to whine about my post ?? hahahah .. its ok anyway i said it if you see it not useful disregard it .. this is a free thread .. i didnt claim i was right .. that was my opinion so you really have to prove me wrong ??? it was my prediction when visa would be issued .. well if you are really hurt then so be it lol .. hahahah im not getting crazy to prove this matter to you guys ... it's statistics can be right or wrong ..

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
i can ask you all of you 1 question and im 100% sure most of you would have different views for it ... thats reality .. so i dont need to waste my time arguing with you guys ..

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
marcjd said:
it wont work with you because simply you're application is delayed + i wont even bother to prove your timeline ..why would i waste my time to get details for you ??? .. in october if you remember the processing time was only 8-10 months .. in jaunary it went up to like 12 months i think if i remembered it right .. and was 14 months on april 2013.. i didnt look for the data to be able to calculate your process .. its clearly stated that it was for january applicants .. i am sorry if you are experiencing troubles .. you just have to wait for your delayed app .. i hope that when my projection come true .. your application is already done by then .. or you'd feel like a poop was slapped on your face ..
You seem to have misinterpreted what I was saying. I wasn't referring to my timeline at all. The "story the spreadsheet is telling me" referred to trends that you seem to have identified. I know what every number on that sheet represents. Do you? Yet I don't see these things you are.

Oh, and you are also misinterpreting the processing times as well. You seem to think that my time should only be 8-10 months because that was the processing time when I applied. And since I am over that mine is late. Well, first, the time starts when your app reached CEM, not when you apply. So yours will be end of January or beginning of February (you can look up yours, it is the time received in Manila). Mine was mid-October so even by the 8-10 months my app is doing ok.

And second the posted processing time changes for everyone. In other words, the current posted time is 14 months. It is 14 months for you, it is 14 months for me. If when they update the times it goes up to 16 then it will be 16 for you, and 16 for me.

So again, I really have to question your "analysis" when you are not understanding some basic stats.

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
again i thank you scos for the time you spend doing the spreadsheet .. if you had not made one .. i wouldnt possibly be able to make a statistics out of it .. credits to you

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
marcjd said:
spreadsheet is useful .. but data arent that good .. since some of the people listed arent even active .. you have to pick it .. lol really cranberries ?? you have to whine about my post ?? hahahah .. its ok anyway i said it if you see it not useful disregard it .. this is a free thread .. i didnt claim i was right .. that was my opinion so you really have to prove me wrong ??? it was my prediction when visa would be issued .. well if you are really hurt then so be it lol .. hahahah im not getting crazy to prove this matter to you guys ... it's statistics can be right or wrong ..
Yeah, some people never post their final numbers. Eventually they are purged. But since you don't seem to realize it, all sheet stats are for completed apps only. And some very old apps are still active. For instance Tagum is there in February 2012 and he is still very much active. Also some apps were from people on FB who didn't have accounts on here, or who have changed accounts due to lost passwords, etc. Getting their updates now will be a problem with the sheet locked, but if they go too long without an update they will purge out too. And the stats will still be correct.

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
scos said:
You seem to have misinterpreted what I was saying. I wasn't referring to my timeline at all. The "story the spreadsheet is telling me" referred to trends that you seem to have identified. I know what every number on that sheet represents. Do you? Yet I don't see these things you are.

Oh, and you are also misinterpreting the processing times as well. You seem to think that my time should only be 8-10 months because that was the processing time when I applied. And since I am over that mine is late. Well, first, the time starts when your app reached CEM, not when you apply. So yours will be end of January or beginning of February (you can look up yours, it is the time received in Manila). Mine was mid-October so even by the 8-10 months my app is doing ok.

And second the posted processing time changes for everyone. In other words, the current posted time is 14 months. It is 14 months for you, it is 14 months for me. If when they update the times it goes up to 16 then it will be 16 for you, and 16 for me.

So again, I really have to question your "analysis" when you are not understanding some basic stats.
you can believe what you want .. lol not saying you have to put what i say to your mouth and swallow it .. but im sticking to what i said .. 8 to 10 weeks after ppr we'd probably receive visa thats my projection .. for january applicants ..

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
marcjd said:
you can believe what you want .. lol not saying you have to put what i say to your mouth and swallow it .. but im sticking to what i said .. 8 to 10 weeks after ppr we'd probably receive visa thats my projection .. for january applicants ..
As I said, believe what you like...

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
yeah .. thats why i cant understand why would you be that unhappy with my projection ?? i didnt claim it to be right in the 1st place hahaha .. but yeah you just need to butt in right ??

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
cranberries said:

lastly, you don't know the stories behind those cases, behind every case. kaya nga case to case basis diba?coz if not, the applicants need not submit documents to support their cases. you can just make an assumption and if you know na offensive na, you can keep it to your self, nalang. right? How would you feel if you're one of us who are "MARRIED TO PEOPLE BORN IN CANADA"? and we're all trying to be patient and keep everyone's hope up here. And your data is wrong pa. You just assumed that all people in this thread are married to Filipinos.

No matter what angle you look at it, very selfish and inconsiderate yung sinabi mo. as if ikaw lang ang tao dito.oh wait, why don't u make your own thread and name it "spouse visa applicant for filipinos who are married to people not born in Canada"? you can make your own spreadsheet as well for those applicants who have "SIMILAR" case as yours. open your mind and don't be just defensive.

think before you click.
so should i think about you 1st then ?? lol i would think about what i am saying but clearly i cant make everybody understand it the way i want it .. hahahah you got mad since you might end up like scos??? or the others ?? well simply its that way .. i dont have any control over that .. is it harder to prove a relationship that had been there for so long met up and grew up together ?? or relationship thru online and had 1 or 2 years ?? lol hahahah tsk tsk .. would it be the same ??? would you think its the same ??

and if you think its the same why bother to have it proved ?? lol just so that they can waste time and effort huh?? and why would they ask additional proof ?? that makes me wonder .. lol oh yeah might check my spot on the spreadsheet .. it says additional docs the same date as my ppr .. since they want an appendix a with the ppr .. i considered appendix a as an additional docs

marcjd

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2 2013
AOR Received.
jan 24 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
oct 27 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept 9 2013
LANDED..........
oct 24 2013
to other members of this thread :

i am truly sorry for the flood of nonsense arguments here on this thread .. nothing personal thou for me ..

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
marcjd said:
yeah .. thats why i cant understand why would you be that unhappy with my projection ?? i didnt claim it to be right in the 1st place hahaha .. but yeah you just need to butt in right ??
You have been claiming it is correct, it is "analysis", etc. But as long as you say it is simply your belief I have no problem.