+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

ghazalehtrb

Jun 29, 2022
Hi everyone, I got my CSQ last week as well. I submitted my application on July 1st. Still waiting for the letter? How long does it usually takes to get it by mail?

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
Hello Friends

My friend recently got refusal for the application. His noc was 2071.
Reason stated that you salary is less than required. His salary is little above the average/median mark as shown on the portal link provided in the description.

Could anyone please help whether the salary should be above average/median or it should be near to the maximum?

Last edited:

esnmrdi

Aug 19, 2021
Hi guys,
I received my CSQ last Tuesday. I had applied in AI stream francisation profile (Quebec graduates). It took 4 months since initial submission.
I have not received the paper version yet. Here is my timeline:

August 11th - submission of forms and payment
August 18th - Test des valeurs
September 15th - En attente de traitement
December 7th - Asked to submit 3 documents:
1) the application form filled and signed by hand not digitally
2) An employment letter (as I only had an offer when I applied) and started working in the AI position on October 3rd.
3) my last few payslips
December 13th - CSQ issued (electronically)

Note that I called them in early December and I feel it triggered processing of my file.

esnmrdi

Aug 19, 2021
A question from those received CSQ through the francisation stream:
I reviewed the QSW application documents checklist and noticed that providing some proof of language proficiency is mentioned there as a requirement. Does it apply to the francisation stream applicants like us? (I understand that we should not provide a French test result :), but I thought maybe an English language proficiency result is still required).

Last edited:

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
A question from those received CSQ through the francisation stream:
I reviewed the QSW application documents checklist and noticed that providing some proof of language proficiency is mentioned there as a requirement. Does it apply to the francisation stream applicants like us? (I understand that we should not provide a French test result :), but I thought maybe an English language proficiency result is still required).
I didn’t submit any proof of language, for what I understood from the checklist, proof of language is required for NOC C or D whilst we’re applying for a NOC A, skilled workers . Again this is no confirmation that it was the right thing to do, just sharing my rationale

Reactions: esnmrdi

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
For the people here who applied and got accepted with a CSQ through the francisation stream, have you been contacted by a social worker to enroll to the acompagnement Quebec ? I have received my CSQ by mid November, no one has contacted me yet . Nonetheless I’ve started taking the francisation French classes in the summer , maybe that’s the reason no one has reached out to me . I wonder if you have a similar experience or I’m the outlier . Thanks !

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
For the people here who applied and got accepted with a CSQ through the francisation stream, have you been contacted by a social worker to enroll to the acompagnement Quebec ? I have received my CSQ by mid November, no one has contacted me yet . Nonetheless I’ve started taking the francisation French classes in the summer , maybe that’s the reason no one has reached out to me . I wonder if you have a similar experience or I’m the outlier . Thanks !
I got my CSQ in January and no one has contacted me either. And I doubt they will do that anyway. :cool:

Reactions: esnmrdi and bbbbb

ghazalehtrb

Jun 29, 2022
Hi everyone, what are the documents that we need to submit for PR after getting the CSQ, the checklist asks for very few documents, are there any additional documents that aren’t required but maybe encouraged to submit? Also do we need police clearance from Canada to submit this application?

Reactions: Basher68

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone, what are the documents that we need to submit for PR after getting the CSQ, the checklist asks for very few documents, are there any additional documents that aren’t required but maybe encouraged to submit? Also do we need police clearance from Canada to submit this application?
Can you pass the link to the checklist you are seeing? Would it be under the Quebec-selected skilled workers perhabs?
In general you will not be asked for police clearance from Canada, only for the countries you have lived 10 years before the application. Rarely, it can happened that they asked you for a police certificate from Canada( from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police), but they will let you know during the application process. It is rather fast to do, as you have to schedule an appointment, they take your photo and fingertips and they send the results to immigration(this does not count as a request for biometrics, that is entirely different).

Reactions: bbbbb

ghazalehtrb

Jun 29, 2022
Can you pass the link to the checklist you are seeing? Would it be under the Quebec-selected skilled workers perhabs?
In general you will not be asked for police clearance from Canada, only for the countries you have lived 10 years before the application. Rarely, it can happened that they asked you for a police certificate from Canada( from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police), but they will let you know during the application process. It is rather fast to do, as you have to schedule an appointment, they take your photo and fingertips and they send the results to immigration(this does not count as a request for biometrics, that is entirely different).
Thank you for your response.
This is the link I was looking at:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

ghazalehtrb

Jun 29, 2022
One more question about the PR application after obtaining the CSQ:
Does any one know of we need to submit the police clearance certificate with the application or we can add it later once we're asked? It takes 2-4 months for me to get one from outside of my country :(

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I checked the list that you gave me. Yes it is "just" those documents, beware that it could pile up depending on your situation, how many family members you have, the amount of travels, places you lived, etc. But it is just that really. The only thing that is encourage for you to do is write Explanations Letters if something seems to you that can cause confusion to the immigration agent. Maybe a time you lived on the street, an odd job you did, , etc. In that case write a letter, just in word, in doesn't have to have an especial format, just put your name, date, what form/document and section/question of the form are you try to explain and signed it at the end.

Regarding your other question about the clearance certificate, maybe someone else can chime in, as I did my application when it still was done on paper. Nowadays it is all online, so I don't know if will let you add the certificate later on. Technically you can send it via webform, but I think you will need your application number that it is given with the AOR.

Best of luck.

Reactions: bbbbb