+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
I received a request of additional documents (three payrolls) from Arrima.
When I tried to submit it, I did not receive any confirmation email and the status de dossier is "Mise à jour en cours".
The messege box is "Il vous reste 57 jours pour répondre au Ministère, soit jusqu'au 2023-01-07"
Is it normal?
Yes. They asked me to sign a document and when I uploaded it, same stuff "miss a jour".

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
Hello All,
Finally after long waiting my file is review by them.
They have asked to again fill the application form and sign manually and scan (before I did digital sign).
Now, when I try to update document, it just got uploaded and there is no date in front of it. Also the file status is shown `Update in progress`.
Did any of you had similar problem and was able to solve it.
Calling them everyday they say same thing to wait..
Please help!!
I believe this is to buy time. I received the same communication. I uploaded the document but it has no date on the "Date de Transmission". Is it the same with you?

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
I believe this is to buy time. I received the same communication. I uploaded the document but it has no date on the "Date de Transmission". Is it the same with you?
Hey,
This happened with me also before. You should call them and explain the problem and they will open a ticket with their Technical team.
I don't know why is happening individually, i thought when they fix for me it would have been fixed for anyone who tries to upload their documents.
Call them!