+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

theodoreyang

Mar 5, 2018
From my experience it takes a few days for the website to update its status after adding new docs . For what I Remember my application had the same day counter to remind me to complete the Quebec values test even though I had already done it . I called the MIFI for an explanation and the agent told me that the page will just update itself and should not worry. Hope it helps.

I’m happy that your application is moving forward. Hope you get the csq approval very soon
Thanks a lot!
I called them also. The agent told me it is a technical issue and they are having a system update. She asked me to try again after 30 min (but not work so far haha). It should have a confirmation when submitting additional docs.
Anyway, I also claim this issue by email and I hope they could solve it soon.

Reactions: bbbbb

ranok

Nov 14, 2022
Hi, I plan on starting a profile in Arrima for the Pilot program in AI, however under 'Mes Dossiers', I don't see the option for any of the Pilot programs (as the tutorial video suggests). Is it just me seeing things, or they have shuffled their website options?

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
Hello All,
Finally after long waiting my file is review by them.
They have asked to again fill the application form and sign manually and scan (before I did digital sign).
Now, when I try to update document, it just got uploaded and there is no date in front of it. Also the file status is shown `Update in progress`.
Did any of you had similar problem and was able to solve it.
Calling them everyday they say same thing to wait..
Please help!!

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks a lot!
I called them also. The agent told me it is a technical issue and they are having a system update. She asked me to try again after 30 min (but not work so far haha). It should have a confirmation when submitting additional docs.
Anyway, I also claim this issue by email and I hope they could solve it soon.
Hey,
Did your problem got resolved. I think i have similar issue.
Thanks in advance.

theodoreyang

Mar 5, 2018
Hey,
Did your problem got resolved. I think i have similar issue.
Thanks in advance.
No I cannot upload documents so far. I called them several times last week but they did not know the reason, just let me wait some days and try again.
I really think the reason is that they do not accept new applications for the pilot program and it leads to a technical bug for us to submit additional documents. I just mailed documents to them yesterday and do not know if it works or not.

Tomorrow I will work from home and will call them again.

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
No I cannot upload documents so far. I called them several times last week but they did not know the reason, just let me wait some days and try again.
I really think the reason is that they do not accept new applications for the pilot program and it leads to a technical bug for us to submit additional documents. I just mailed documents to them yesterday and do not know if it works or not.

Tomorrow I will work from home and will call them again.
Thank you so much for your reply.
Can you share the email id you send your document? I was thinking to try myself.
Thanks in advance.

theodoreyang

Mar 5, 2018
Can you share the email id you send your document? I was thinking to try myself.
Thanks in advance.
I sent paper documents by mail, instead of email. Here is the address that I chose

Direction de l’enregistrement et de l’évaluation comparative
Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

https://www.quebec.ca/en/gouvernement/ministere/immigration/how-to-reach-us

LManik

Jan 23, 2020

cookie6564

Sep 10, 2022
Hi, just to give you an update. I received the CSQ approval letter on the 7th and yesterday 15th I received the CSQ physically by mail. If it helps to give you an idea about timing of the MIFI.
Hi,

Congratulations! That's amazing to hear - thank you for keeping us posted! Did you call the MIFI for an update? or did you receive it by surprise?

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hi,

Congratulations! That's amazing to hear - thank you for keeping us posted! Did you call the MIFI for an update? or did you receive it by surprise?
Thank you! After I received the CSQ approval letter that can be downloaded directly from Arrima, the CSQ arrived physically by mail to my house. I didn't have to contact MIFI for that, they just send the CSQ to the address you used in your application.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hi,

Hello,

I noticed you submitted your application at the end of May. Is your application currently being processed? because it seems that applications from March/April are being processed.. Thank you very much for sharing!

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
Hello,

I noticed you submitted your application at the end of May. Is your application currently being processed? because it seems that applications from March/April are being processed.. Thank you very much for sharing!
Hi,
You mean applications of this specific program are being processed? Or skilled workers in general?

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hi,
You mean applications of this specific program are being processed? Or skilled workers in general?
Hi,

I would think it is the pilot program we are applying. According to the information in the forum, it appears that many applications from March/April in our pilot programme have been processed. Since MIFI did not reveal the actual processing timeline, determining the exact process would be difficult...

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
Still waiting for them to solve the issue.
I sent paper documents by mail, instead of email. Here is the address that I chose

Direction de l’enregistrement et de l’évaluation comparative
Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

https://www.quebec.ca/en/gouvernement/ministere/immigration/how-to-reach-us
Hey,
Today morning i was able to submit the document on portal.
Looks like they have resolved the issue.
Just an update, If you haven't tried yet.
Thanks for help.