+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos for Inland Landing at Etobicoke

akarshank

Oct 13, 2015
Hi All,

I will validate my PR by completing the landing procedure at CIC Etobicoke office. The appointment mail says I need to bring 2 photos along with other documents. I had already submitted 2 photographs with my passport for CoPR. Do I still need to carry 2 more?

Thanks!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
I maybe mistaken. But I think if the letter explicitly tells you to bring them, then bring them just to be safe.

portofmiami

Mar 28, 2016
I had same query. I will bring the photos to be on the safe side, but it is ridiculous given we sent photos for PPR

PetCoke

Mar 14, 2017
Hi All,

I will validate my PR by completing the landing procedure at CIC Etobicoke office. The appointment mail says I need to bring 2 photos along with other documents. I had already submitted 2 photographs with my passport for CoPR. Do I still need to carry 2 more?

Thanks!
Hi there,
I am having my appointment at etobicoke pretty soon and also wondering whether I need to bring two more photos.
Did you have your appointment? Did they ask for two photos beside the ones you sent for the copr????.
Thanks for your help

hlgoyal

Jul 5, 2017
Hi
Hi there,
I am having my appointment at etobicoke pretty soon and also wondering whether I need to bring two more photos.
Did you have your appointment? Did they ask for two photos beside the ones you sent for the copr????.
Thanks for your help
Hi can u plz share ur experience especially around your photos question? It would be really helpful.