+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Specifications for eAPR

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Are there any photo specifications for eAPR or any size photographs can be uploaded ?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Yes got it thanks...
I thought that is for printed photographs. Digital one should be of same size ? because when i open it in my photo viewer it comes out to be bigger one.
how do i define the dimensions of digital one ?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
cjs said:
Yes got it thanks...
I thought that is for printed photographs. Digital one should be of same size ? because when i open it in my photo viewer it comes out to be bigger one.
how do i define the dimensions of digital one ?
Digital photos are with different frame size.

I you click question mark against the Photo up-loader place holder, then you see following specifications.

Frame Size:
• The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
• The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
• The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
• Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

Quality/resolution:
• If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File Format:
• The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
• The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
• The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Sky-Walker said:
Digital photos are with different frame size.

I you click question mark against the Photo up-loader place holder, then you see following specifications.

Frame Size:
• The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
• The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
• The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
• Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

Quality/resolution:
• If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File Format:
• The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
• The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
• The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.
Following are the new photo specifications:
1. 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm
and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cjs said:
Following are the new photo specifications:
1. 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm
and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)
Is this the new spec. displayed when you click the question mark against the Photo up-loader place holder?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Is this the new spec. displayed when you click the question mark against the Photo up-loader place holder?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Document requirements
Digital photos meeting CIC’s permanent resident card photo specifications (PDF, 628.98 KB) must be provided.
Doc - 5445EB-e.pdf

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cjs said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Document requirements
Digital photos meeting CIC’s permanent resident card photo specifications (PDF, 628.98 KB) must be provided.
Doc - 5445EB-e.pdf
Oh! I thought there is another change that is mentioned in the Help '?'...The above link is what I sent you to the reply to your first question. So its the same then.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
INFONAVJOTSINGH said:
Thanks for asking this!

you sent message to my inbox, i tried replying you back, but your message inbox is full, you need to delete some messages in you inbox, message me as soon as you read this

vinothvv

Feb 1, 2020
Guys I have this serious doubts about the photo specifications .
Is it 35 x 45 or 50 x 70 ? and for the e-apr what is the digital photo spec . Can somebody elaborate?