+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
PR Card Photo resubmission request received 2 times. Ghost updates received multiple times on photo update and then a resubmission email. Clicked from Staples.

Landing: 15 October 2022

Photo Resubmission Request: 22 November 2022

Photo Received confirmation by IRCC: 6 January 2022

Photo Resubmission Request 2: 22 November 2022

Any thoughts if wearing a nosepin / earing be a problem?
kindly recheck your message . there seems to be error , how can you received 2 emails on same date

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hi I have send my Pics in end November 22.
I have send the pictures to my friends in Canada and he posted again to the case processing center address (which mentioned in the letter requesting photos).
I guess sending pictures directly to the same address should not be a problem.
Hi There, could you please kindly let me know why you had to send pictures to your friedn in canada and your friend has to past it to case processing center instead of directly sending it to case processing center. My parents have to resubmit their photos they acre in USA can they directly send it to case processing center or should they send it to me in my home address in canada first and i mail it to case processing center. we would be taking the tracking number before we mail. Can you please share any idea. Thank you!

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hi There, could you please kindly let me know why you had to send pictures to your friedn in canada and your friend has to past it to case processing center instead of directly sending it to case processing center. My parents have to resubmit their photos they acre in USA can they directly send it to case processing center or should they send it to me in my home address in canada first and i mail it to case processing center. we would be taking the tracking number before we mail. Can you please share any idea. Thank you!
Hi. I have just send the pics via my friends to make sure photos reached to case processing center accurately as I have been told that international courier service will not get any delivery acknowledgment. It’s just a cautious approach.
You can send the pics via Canada post and asked them to have the delivery acknowledgement just incase required later.

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hi. I have just send the pics via my friends to make sure photos reached to case processing center accurately as I have been told that international courier service will not get any delivery acknowledgment. It’s just a cautious approach.
You can send the pics via Canada post and asked them to have the delivery acknowledgement just incase required later.
Thank you so much for your time to response my question my parents need to send their photos they are in usa and there is NO canada post but can use ups service with tracking no. i have pr processing center address (non P.O box address) where my parents can get tracking no. once they send photos . i'll ask them to send it directly. in case they cant get the international courier service i'll ask them to send it to my address in canada and i'll mail to case processing center. Thank you so much again.

Reactions: Mrletterbox

ajseekshelp

Sep 25, 2021
Thanks for noticing the error @ndse2

PR Card Photo resubmission request received 2 times. Ghost updates received multiple times on photo update and then a resubmission email. Clicked from Staples.

Photo Resubmission Request 2: 12 February 2022

Reactions: ndse2

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for noticing the error @ndse2

Photo Resubmission Request 2: 12 February 2022

again your years seem to be wrong .i assume you meant 2023. u have been asked again on feb23 for resubmission.
with nosering i cant say but if any doubt send w/o it

Reactions: ajseekshelp

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
I just got an email today (16th February 2023) that my application has been approved and my pr card mailed to me. Could take up to 6 weeks to get to me. I resubmitted my passport photograph on the 11th of November, 2022.

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
I just got my PR Card delivered, here is the timeline:

Landing : Aug 1st, 2022
Photo Re-Submission Request: Oct 10th 2022
Photo Re-Submission: Oct 14th 2022 via Canada Post - No Tracking
PR Card Application Approved: Feb 6th 2022
PR Card Delivered: Feb 16th 2022

Overall it took 5.5 months to get the PR Card from the time of landing in the case of photo re-submission required.

thebigdaddy

Nov 24, 2020
Final PR Card Update (Initial Card)...

PR Card Application: 5th Sep. 2022
PR Card Application linked to IRCC secure account: 16th Sep. 2022
Passport Photo Resubmission Request: 31st Oct. 2022
Passport Photo Received at IRCC: 3rd Nov. 2022
Photo added to file (Ghost update): 31st Jan. 2023
Application approved and mailed: 14th Feb. 2023
PR Card Received: 17th Feb. 2023