+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request

Sher123can

Mar 11, 2023
Hi! I have submitted my photo in the PR Portal 3 times and every time I check it’s saying to upload photo when I try to up load after checking the declaration I am getting a error saying “file not uploaded” but when I sign back in it’s saying the picture is in review - check in a couple days and photo needs to be uploaded I have been trying to upload a photo since Feb 22 and still no luck I have went to 3 different photographers can someone help?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi! I have submitted my photo in the PR Portal 3 times and every time I check it’s saying to upload photo when I try to up load after checking the declaration I am getting a error saying “file not uploaded” but when I sign back in it’s saying the picture is in review - check in a couple days and photo needs to be uploaded I have been trying to upload a photo since Feb 22 and still no luck I have went to 3 different photographers can someone help?
You should talk to IRCC official and explain your issue to him

Reactions: Navkaur_89

Wunmi!

Mar 16, 2023
Photo resubmission delivered: 2022/12/28
Ghost update: 2023/03/04
Card approved and mailed: 2023/03/15
Hi,I’m wondering as to which address you send your documents through if I’m sending from outside Canada. Because the courier guys are saying they don’t send to P.O Box address. Also, did you get acknowledgement of receipt of delivery of your documents from the IRCC office?

scarlett8879

Mar 15, 2023
Hi,I’m wondering as to which address you send your documents through if I’m sending from outside Canada. Because the courier guys are saying they don’t send to P.O Box address. Also, did you get acknowledgement of receipt of delivery of your documents from the IRCC office?
1st question: I sent a domestic mail to the case processing center in Sydney, NS.
2nd question: No. I quoted the delivery date from Canada Post. I did make a few phone calls to the IRCC asking for status update, but they hadn't started opening envelopes received in Dec. 2022 at the time I called. I would suggest checking your application portal regularly and paying attention to ghost updates (current status shows 'application/profile updated' at initial login then changed back to 'submitted'). I am not sure if you can call the IRCC from outside Canada, if you can, please do so.

dangga00

May 31, 2013
Hi, sharing my case for DP and also if you have any insight whether I should call them or not. Thank you in advance.
  • PR card renewal application was originally submitted on Jan 16, 2023.
  • Then on Feb 21, 2023, got the "Photos are missing" status.
  • Resubmitted on Feb 21 (same day), with same photo and same payment receipt and documents.
  • Status as of today (Mar 30): Submitted; but "Return reason" is stated as "Incomplete application" and the "View" button is greyed out (cannot be clicked).

EDIT: I just submitted an online "Case Specific Enquiry" about this.

Last edited:

dangga00

May 31, 2013
Photo resubmission delivered: 2022/12/28
Ghost update: 2023/03/04
Card approved and mailed: 2023/03/15
Thanks for the data point. So it looks like the quoted "processing time" for a PR card renewal of 63 days is calculated when you resubmit photo then. I submitted mine originally on Jan 16, 2023. Then on Feb 21, 2023, got the "Photos are missing" status. This means I can expect mine to be processed by early May.
When did you submit your original application?

PR_aspirent

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
first time landing done for PR in April 2023. Mail was sent to us asking for photo for PR card.
We lost the mail and it slipped out of our mind.:oops:

It would be kind of you if you can confirm if this is the address to which i need to send twp photos?
Anything else that i need to send other than a cover letter with UCI, address, full name? i mean what would you recommend?

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card

PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

alianjum87

Jan 14, 2023
first time landing done for PR in April 2023. Mail was sent to us asking for photo for PR card.
We lost the mail and it slipped out of our mind.:oops:

It would be kind of you if you can confirm if this is the address to which i need to send twp photos?
Anything else that i need to send other than a cover letter with UCI, address, full name? i mean what would you recommend?

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card

PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1
The address seems right but you are required to send the letter (that was received in the e-mail) along with the two photos

Reactions: PR_aspirent

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi, sharing my case for DP and also if you have any insight whether I should call them or not. Thank you in advance.
  • PR card renewal application was originally submitted on Jan 16, 2023.
  • Then on Feb 21, 2023, got the "Photos are missing" status.
  • Resubmitted on Feb 21 (same day), with same photo and same payment receipt and documents.
  • Status as of today (Mar 30): Submitted; but "Return reason" is stated as "Incomplete application" and the "View" button is greyed out (cannot be clicked).

EDIT: I just submitted an online "Case Specific Enquiry" about this.
Any updates on your application?