+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

photo rejected

fran137

Oct 11, 2008
we a family of 4 have done our landing and 3 of us recieved our PR cards my youngest daughters photo has been rejected and we have recieved a red letter requesting her to come in person with one of the parents now my question is do i really need to apply for a travel doc or i can travel to canada and present the letter to the immigration officer informing him about the request from CIC for her to come in person is it possible is the letter enough for her to enter or do i still need a travel doc for her.
would like some in put on this form LEON PMM AND any body knowing any thing about

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fran137 said:
we a family of 4 have done our landing and 3 of us recieved our PR cards my youngest daughters photo has been rejected and we have recieved a red letter requesting her to come in person with one of the parents now my question is do i really need to apply for a travel doc or i can travel to canada and present the letter to the immigration officer informing him about the request from CIC for her to come in person is it possible is the letter enough for her to enter or do i still need a travel doc for her.
would like some in put on this form LEON PMM AND any body knowing any thing about
If you are a citizen of country that requires a TRV, then she will need a Travel Document.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fran137 said:
THANK YOU PMM I AM FROM DUBAI UAE
then she will need a travel document. Personally I wouldn't bother with the TD until the whole family is ready to return to Canada. Then you apply for a TD for her, and you can then apply for a new PR in Canada.