+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo and id

Yam.sa

Jun 28, 2022
Hello guys pls I need some answers
I did my citizenship in 25 June
The problem is
I took a photo of me and my id but I forget to click approved for both my photo and the id
I clicked on start test and I pass my test with a score 19 out of 20
And how it’s possible to do the test without confirming of the photo and the id
So in this case they will ask me to send a photo of me and my id or my test will be invalid and I have to do it again…
Thank u so much.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
The problem is
I took a photo of me and my id but I forget to click approved for both my photo and the id
So in this case they will ask me to send a photo of me and my id or my test will be invalid and I have to do it again…
Thank u so much.

Hello, did you receive any update after your test?

Yam.sa

Jun 28, 2022
Your test been marked completed.. why should you worry???
ay sorry relax
I’m not worried
I’m so happy
Is that good now
I just wanted to be sure coz when I wrote my post
My citizenship status was still in progress Then in 29 June they updated ti completed I replayed fro respect I can just ignore it
But respect

Reactions: LiloJayJay

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
ay sorry relax
I’m not worried
I’m so happy
Is that good now
I just wanted to be sure coz when I wrote my post
My citizenship status was still in progress Then in 29 June they updated ti completed I replayed fro respect I can just ignore it
But respect
oh I am relax bcs you were in such position, not me lol
good luck for you. now sit tight for the oath ceremony

cheers

rajarora11

Apr 4, 2022
The problem is
Thank u so much.
Hey,

I did the same mistake today..did they ask you to reappear again?

Yam.sa

Jun 28, 2022
CIC always update to complete status weather we clear the exam or not. Did you received any confirmation further process?
well I did the test end of June until now they didn’t email me about my test if there is an issues or anything

Yam.sa

Jun 28, 2022
well I did the test end of June until now they didn’t email me about my test if there is an issues or anything
I hope everything will be good with u same as me
I think if there is any issues they will email me maximum a month

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
stay positive sir
U will hear lots of cases and lots or thoughts
Wait and see.
Guys don't overthink and just relax. Call CIC on week days and email the same address from which you had received your Test Invitation letter. Do a little research on this forum as someone already mentioned, emailing picture of an ID with your face covered right after and everything was fine. You may proactively sent out an email rather than wait for them to come back and loose your sleep till then.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
No they didn’t I think it’s all good coz they updated my test status to completed ✅
I recall reading someone here who has no issues after they forgot to approve. In this particular case, I believe completed means you are probably good. You can search for it.

This is not same as someone failing the test and the test being marked as completed. There completed means the candidate has completed the test successfully without any issues with the test process itself but just happened to fail the test.

It's still possible its' all subjective depending on the processing officer but my guess is if your test is marked completed relatively quickly, you're probably ok. Hope for the best.

Reactions: Yam.sa