+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHON CARD - communication proof

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
Hello
My qestion is regarding......... IMM 5490 Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire
# 26a. how do you and your sponsor communicate when you are not together?

I am sponsoring my wife and we have been married for three-half years. In the last three-half years I have been unable to start the sponsoring process until now.... to make long story short she could not come up with any proof of communications(such as phone record, phone card, email-chats and letters)

Me, the sponsore on the other hand luckly I have a lots (110) PHONE CARD saved up form the last three-half years.

My question is..

1)should i write a letter explainig this with the applications (mine and her forms)?
2)How many of these card shoud i sent with applications?
3)would it be a good idea to copy them or sent the accual phone cards?

Thanks in advance for taking time to read and respond

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phone cards are not accepted as they do not show the party being called

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
oh noo! is this mean cic will refuse my applications then??

by the way if they want to find out the other party phone to, cic can find out by costumer services on the phone card

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they are not gonna call customer service on your phone card to find out who u call for other that have no phone records they submit other proof and pictures and maybe letters will do u some good but they wont accept phonecards

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Phone cards makes no sense to them. My friend used to call with cards before but it was a waste. I will suggest you start using RAZA!

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
fernendez said:
Phone cards makes no sense to them. My friend used to call with cards before but it was a waste. I will suggest you start using RAZA!
fernendez, thanks for the respond but i don't know What is RAZA?

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
help please.

almost completed filling out (IMM 5490 Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire) with my spouse

Should i also fill out the INTERPERTER DECLARATION on page 6 of 6 because i interpreted for my spouse?

Kedeisha, thanks again and i will keep in mine what you said

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Alem_alem said:
fernendez, thanks for the respond but i don't know What is RAZA?
I agree with fernendez. Raza is a calling card company which gives you a bill showing the numbers you have called to. It can be used as communication proof.

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Refer to the link below for Raza. Trust me, I have wasted money on phone cards before and they do not recognize it.
http://www.raza.com/

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alem_alem said:
help please.

almost completed filling out (IMM 5490 Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire) with my spouse

Should i also fill out the INTERPERTER DECLARATION on page 6 of 6 because i interpreted for my spouse?

Kedeisha, thanks again and i will keep in mine what you said
Yes u can fill out the interpreter section if u did indeed do it

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
I just asked for INCOMING PHONE RECORD and my phone company says "i had to do it through a police... since it's for immigration purpose the police will allowed it."

help pls.. ..anyone done it this way??

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how about you look for other proofs explain that your phone company don't provide incoming records mine didn't along with many others that have applied

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
Kedeisha said:
how about you look for other proofs explain that your phone company don't provide incoming records mine didn't along with many others that have applied
Thanks for responding Kedeisha.
The reason i keep coming back to this issue of phone record is that .. its been 4 years since married my spouse and ... to just explain and not get any communication record is dangerous i mean lose a big point .... is that true that the applications are passed or fail depending how many points you get?

Alem_alem

Sep 30, 2011
I have visited her and i have lot pictures

But when not together ... i have nothing because all i used i these phone cards.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Its not dependent on points. That applies for Skilled Worker class. You only need to prove that your marriage is genuine, that's all. The onus is on you to provide some quality proof. While phone record is important, its not the only proof. You can easily prove 4 yrs of marriage through other means...