+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHILIPPINE OVERSEAS LABOUR OFFICE (POLO)

Leslyann87

Apr 1, 2020
What if nalaman mu na yung employer mu hindi nag apply ng iyong POLO, at ma e-expire na visa mu this coming August, 2020 pwede ba mag apply agad sa ibang prospective employer?

MelayOcampo17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
My niece applied for the new pathway for caregivers and I just want to know how to apply for POLO and OEC? She applied from the philippines. Thank you
For polo canada you need to contact them and ask for the ff. Forms and req. they will authenticate your lmia and contract. After your done with POLO, you need to send the documents original copy to the your agency. First you need to find an agency that process OEC. Then your needs will coordinate with the agency. As for me 2 months with the OEC. And almost 3 weeks for POLO. I hope it helps.

Ben Santillan

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,

Seeking assistance on verifying if the employer who is contacting me is legit and really not a scam please?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hi,

Seeking assistance on verifying if the employer who is contacting me is legit and really not a scam please?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
• check their email address
• confirm their existence online
• confirm if they are a registered business in canada or the province they are supposedly located

Hopeful1026

Sep 1, 2019
Hello po.

If I have an ongoing PR application pero work permit ang nakalagay sa passport ko. Pwede bang hindi na ko mag POLO? Since technically, by the time na dumating ako sa Canada, naka process na din ang permanent residency ko. Thank you sa mga tutulong!

Shielafaller

Oct 26, 2019
Hi there. Just want to ask advise about my situation. Im currently here in Canada for a year now under the live in caregiver program. I did not go through the POLO and OEC reqs in the philippines and exited through singapore. I applied for my family to be here since January and no news as of yet even though supposed to be 12 weeks processing lang (they all blame the pandemic). I want to go home because my son and husband needs me even for just a month, how can i get polo and oec from here? Any advise? Please. Thank you.

joannamarie28

Apr 14, 2021
Good Day mga kabayan! How long po ang inaabot ng polo verification sa Vancouver ngayong 2021? Status ko po ay on going verification since March 26, 2021.TIA