+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy technical assistant NOC 3219

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It means, i should go with WES, IQAS for that purpose. Thank you for your guidance.
If you have a pharmacist degree, only PEBC will assess it as a professional degree (more points), I believe. You may need as high as score as possible given that there have been no draws for FSW.

Huzzy

Oct 9, 2022
3414: Pharmacy Assistant
3219: Pharmacy technician .. But so many people used "Pharmacy TECHNICAL assistant " title under 3219 and got pr because 80% duties listed under 3219 matches to daily duties of pharmacy assistant...

But if you have license as i do. I used 3219 and sent my license to cic
Please how did you get the license? I am an international Pharmacist and chose NOC 3219. However, I have already been given ITA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, it's Saskatchewan province. I want to know how to get licensure incase they ask.
If SINP doesn't require a license then you don't need it. Isn't it possible you are going to get a Procedural Fairness Letter because your education must match your NOC. SINP is very strict on the requirement. So the NOC requires a diploma, not a pharmacy degree. If you have a pharmacy degree then your NOC should be a pharmacist.

Huzzy

Oct 9, 2022
If SINP doesn't require a license then you don't need it. Isn't it possible you are going to get a Procedural Fairness Letter because your education must match your NOC. SINP is very strict on the requirement. So the NOC requires a diploma, not a pharmacy degree. If you have a pharmacy degree then your NOC should be a pharmacist.

Huzzy

Oct 9, 2022
Yes, SINP requires licensure. However, my job duty as a Pharmacist aligns with the NOC Pharmacy technician and Pharmacy technician assistant. Should I pick pharmacy technician assistant because it doesn't require licensure. Hence, there is no way I can get licensure until I do PEBC exam. So, I don't know what to present to SINP as a proof of eligibility for licensure. What can I do please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, SINP requires licensure. However, my job duty as a Pharmacist aligns with the NOC Pharmacy technician and Pharmacy technician assistant. Should I pick pharmacy technician assistant because it doesn't require licensure. Hence, there is no way I can get licensure until I do PEBC exam. So, I don't know what to present to SINP as a proof of eligibility for licensure. What can I do please?
Where on the SINP site does it state you need a license for technician. How can your job duties as a pharmacist align with a technician? You are either a pharmacist or technician so your job duties/title outlined in your employment letters are those of a technician and you have never practised as a pharmacist.

mkst461

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Does anyone got such an email:??

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Does anyone got such an email:??

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.
yes,

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
what does that mean? Do u got any decision from them? I got 2 rejections last year only, but no idea about the “recent decision” mentioned in that mail.
So, its an automated email. So, IRCC has your email address that indicates that you applied for Immigration. before. So, this email goes to all who applied for any immigration/ specifically PR in recent years -to do a survey. This email doesn't related to any decision. It same and automated for all.
I got this email because I got my PR in 2021 so they have my email address in their record.