+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy technical assistant NOC 3219

Avneet2183

Jun 23, 2019
Help needed
Hello,
Do we have anyone in this forum who has applied in Noc 3219 (pharmacy technical assistant) and got PR under Canadian experience class?

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
yes two of my friends.. but they got actual license also by the time and they submitted their license and recent pay stubs and job letter showing current status on job letter as "pharmacy tech" .. most of the times cic asks for license ... however in some case people did not had license still got pr with Pharmacy technical assistant

Avneet2183

Jun 23, 2019
yes two of my friends.. but they got actual license also by the time and they submitted their license and recent pay stubs and job letter showing current status on job letter as "pharmacy tech" .. most of the times cic asks for license ... however in some case people did not had license still got pr with Pharmacy technical assistant
Hello Nsidhu,
Thank you for the reply.
It's so hard to find people who had applied in Pharmacy technical assistant Noc and got the PR.
So what i am wondering is that I work as a Pharmacy assistant and my job duties match this noc. I dont have technician license, So would i get PR under this Noc?

Reactions: Gursharanchanay

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
To be honest assistant and technician duties are not that same.. you know that as well .. otherwise there is no need for license... but yea for this typical title pharmacy technical assistant you can use assistant duties to get PR.. i have seen so many cases .. it should be on your pay stubs nd job letter... but if they ask you for a license then i have no clue.. otherwise its fine

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Help needed
Hello,
Do we have anyone in this forum who has applied in Noc 3219 (pharmacy technical assistant) and got PR under Canadian experience class?
Hello Avneet I am in the same situation as you and I am looking forward to applying for PR under this category
So please let me know if you have any latest update regarding this issue also let me know if you have already applied for PR.

Thank you.

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014
Help needed
Hello,
Hi..

3414 is the noc for Pharmacy assistant. You cannot apply under 3219.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi..

3414 is the noc for Pharmacy assistant. You cannot apply under 3219.
3414: Pharmacy Assistant
3219: Pharmacy technician .. But so many people used "Pharmacy TECHNICAL assistant " title under 3219 and got pr because 80% duties listed under 3219 matches to daily duties of pharmacy assistant...

But if you have license as i do. I used 3219 and sent my license to cic

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
3414: Pharmacy Assistant
3219: Pharmacy technician .. But so many people used "Pharmacy TECHNICAL assistant " title under 3219 and got pr because 80% duties listed under 3219 matches to daily duties of pharmacy assistant...

But if you have license as i do. I used 3219 and sent my license to cic

Hi,NSidhu
Yeah that's why I was confused too because as per official cic website mentioned duties of technician only this duty
"Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate" is not part of assistant duty in pharmacy.
so cic asked you to submit your license when you applied for PR or it is by default you need to submit it when you say you are technician.

One more question is that I will not be the main applicant for PR procedure still the same rules will apply to me for this NOC code?
If you have any idea please let me know.

Thank you.

Reactions: Sadagoban VR

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi,NSidhu
Yeah that's why I was confused too because as per official cic website mentioned duties of technician only this duty
"Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate" is not part of assistant duty in pharmacy.
so cic asked you to submit your license when you applied for PR or it is by default you need to submit it when you say you are technician.

One more question is that I will not be the main applicant for PR procedure still the same rules will apply to me for this NOC code?
If you have any idea please let me know.

Thank you.
I am already technician so I submitted my license because my title is Pharmacy technician .. they never asked me

But if you are using Pharmacy TECHNICAL assistant under same 3219 without mentioning that ensure check duty ,, I believe you are good to go,, because most of my classmates got pr like this without license............but you need all pay stubs with same title as a proof

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadagoban VR

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I am already technician so I submitted my license because my title is Pharmacy technician .. they never asked me

But if you are using Pharmacy TECHNICAL assistant under same 3219 without mentioning that ensure check duty ,, I believe you are good to go,, because most of my classmates got pr like this without license............but you need all pay stubs with same title as a proof

I see, thank you Nsindhu for the useful information.

Reactions: Nsidhu

bhuriya647

Jan 18, 2020
Hey everyone,
Anybody here who knows wether pharmacy Technician gets 50 points for certification or not?
If anybody has any leads regarding to it please let me know.
Appreciate it.
Thanks