+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy technical assistant NOC 3219

Bablue arora

Mar 12, 2019
I have the same question whether certificate of qualification as pharmacy technician would fatch additional 50 points in PR or not ? Secondly I have job title as pharmacy technician but yet not got licence , can I apply under noc 3219 thanks bablue ----singhss2002@gmail.com

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hello Avneet I am in the same situation as you and I am looking forward to applying for PR under this category
So please let me know if you have any latest update regarding this issue also let me know if you have already applied for PR.

Thank you.
I am in the same situation please let me know if you guys have any updates ??

egehboy

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, do anyone have the Pharmacy Technical Assistant Job description for NOC 3219 or NOC B? Just wanted to be sure that I have all the duties when I apply for PR. Thank you

Artamnh

Nov 5, 2020
Hello. Has anyone ever applied for PR with having a Pharmacy Assistant position. Actually, I’m an international student, and i’m gonna get my PGWP soon. I don’t know whether i can apply with this category?!

snajma

Mar 16, 2018
Hello.
is there anybody who has applied under noc 3219 and got PR without having a diploma in pharmacy but having only 3 years of experience in the field ( as pharmacy technician )

Helip0269

Feb 23, 2021
Hello i have a question. I am pharmacy assistant and planning to apply for pharmacy technical assistant. I have not done pharmacy technician course. So is it still possible for me to apply for it or they ask for technician background? My responsibilities are same as technician

siji083

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2020
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2020
For ALL who was wondering about the technical legality of Using NOC 3219 and working as a Pharmacy Assistant, I want to post my experience here.
I know how confused I was before starting the Process, as I did not have registration as Pharmacy Technician. Applied as CEC and Just got my PR.
I got my PR while working as Pharmacy Assistant, in my case I had already cleared the PEBC EE exam and was registered with the Provincial College of the pharmacist as an International Pharmacy Graduate. I uploaded that along with my PR application.
In addition, as mentioned in this forum it's the duties that count. Make sure you do NOT include and patient care or Regulated duties in your experience letter (Eg: Rx Check or Patient Counseling), while you can include other non-regulated duties that you perform day to day in a pharmacy.
I got the letter from the Pharmacy Manager, a Couple of pay stubs, T4, the pre-registration letter from Collge, and that it. I did Not add any LOE.
Just keep your application simple.
This is only my experience upon applying while working as Pharmacy Assistant. If you have a technician's License then it's a totally different case..

Good luck everyone.. hope my experience helps you. GOd bless..

Reactions: Sparsh143
May 7, 2021
Hello Nsidhu,
Thank you for the reply.
It's so hard to find people who had applied in Pharmacy technical assistant Noc and got the PR.
So what i am wondering is that I work as a Pharmacy assistant and my job duties match this noc. I dont have technician license, So would i get PR under this Noc?
Hello avneet
I am stuck in the same position as were you a year ago. my background is in commerce. i don't have any license and working as a pharmacy assistant but my job duties matches with pharmacy technical assistant. Did you get your PR under CEC. please reply I would highly appreciate. plz help