+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy Evolution Examination, A Very Very Difficult Exam by PEBC.

Sep 22, 2019
In the process of registration as Pharmacist., Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC), tries and makes each and every efforts to not allow immigrants Pharmacists to register as Pharmacists, that is why almost 50 % immigrants Pharmacist are not allowed to become pharmacists, by creating confusion and ambiguity about exams course materials.
To counter this, and to avoid conflict of interest.
1) All exams by PEBC should be machine and computer based, and there should not be any personnel or human involvement in registration exams, like OSCE exam should be removed as a requirement for registration, hundreds of immigrants Pharmacists were refused to practice as Pharmacists in Canada (due to this personnel interactive exam), who passed all other knowledge and competency based exams.
2) To encourage immigrants Pharmacists to work as Pharmacists and to improve and develop , there should not be any limit of attempts for any unsuccessful exam if they have passed at least 2 other exams for registration. as per the Charter of rights, and doors of development and getting registration should not be closed.
3) Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada, should be supervised by who do not have conflict of interest , (like already registered Pharmacists could have conflict of interest by blocking new registrants Pharmacists from entering in their field).
4) All Pharmacists who were denied registration by PEBC, should be allowed to develop and to go for exams as many time as possible until they become successful in their exams, doors of development, self improvement and education should not be closed for any one on the basis of number of limits, age, or any other red tap or bureaucratic reason ,
By taking above hundreds of deserving Pharmacist will be available to work in health care and industry and that will be having a very good impact on Canadian Economy like Pharmaceutical, and Health care industry.

Thanks.

Reactions: FadyB and Adam261

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In the process of registration as Pharmacist., Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC), tries and makes each and every efforts to not allow immigrants Pharmacists to register as Pharmacists, that is why almost 50 % immigrants Pharmacist are not allowed to become pharmacists, by creating confusion and ambiguity about exams course materials.
To counter this, and to avoid conflict of interest.
1) All exams by PEBC should be machine and computer based, and there should not be any personnel or human involvement in registration exams, like OSCE exam should be removed as a requirement for registration, hundreds of immigrants Pharmacists were refused to practice as Pharmacists in Canada (due to this personnel interactive exam), who passed all other knowledge and competency based exams.
2) To encourage immigrants Pharmacists to work as Pharmacists and to improve and develop , there should not be any limit of attempts for any unsuccessful exam if they have passed at least 2 other exams for registration. as per the Charter of rights, and doors of development and getting registration should not be closed.
3) Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada, should be supervised by who do not have conflict of interest , (like already registered Pharmacists could have conflict of interest by blocking new registrants Pharmacists from entering in their field).
4) All Pharmacists who were denied registration by PEBC, should be allowed to develop and to go for exams as many time as possible until they become successful in their exams, doors of development, self improvement and education should not be closed for any one on the basis of number of limits, age, or any other red tap or bureaucratic reason ,
By taking above hundreds of deserving Pharmacist will be available to work in health care and industry and that will be having a very good impact on Canadian Economy like Pharmaceutical, and Health care industry.

Thanks.
Pharamcists work with oatients so need to be able to interact well and think in your feet. Most students would prefer having the in person exans smin my opinion especially Candian students. The OSCE inlikely to be eliminated because being able to interact and teach effectively is a big part of a community/phsrmacist job.
2. There are a limitted amount of spots to take the exan, it is an expensive test to run and there would be concern about the quality of the pharmacists if they took 10 attempts to pass thr OSCE. The goal of the exams is to pass amstudent who show thr same standards or better than Canadian students.
3. Unless someone is married or has a family member writing the exam what kind of conflict of interesfs require oversight of another board. Family member will eitber recuse themselves or only supervise student that aren't family members.
4. Ther isn't a need for pharmacisits there is actually a surplus so there is no incentive to allow someone to apply for unlimited amount of time.

Fauzia fatima

Aug 7, 2021
:)Hi i want to say that i am an international pharmacy graduate.I have passed my three pharmacy exams in first attempt and in the evaluation exam I managed to score in the top 25%.I can surely say that it is easy to pass don't worry.just need hard work all the best.
Hi rajnisandhu, could you plz like to share which book you gone through while preparing for pebc..?? It will help us for sur

Fauzia fatima

Aug 7, 2021
Stop BSing. Yes, the exams are hard. They should be. Otherwise Canada will turn into a 3rd world country with incompetent pharmacists. I passed EE and OSCE first attempt and MCQ 2nd time. BTW I took OSCE and MCQ at the same time. Its hard but doable. Dont blame your failure on someone else.

Hi ..could you like to share which book you follow and how ee xams are diffrnt from mcq