+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy Evolution Examination, A Very Very Difficult Exam by PEBC.

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately the guidelines have changed since I took it. Study Misbah EE book and Print the PEBC blue print and study whatever subject is not covered in Misbah on your own. Also study Rxfiles if you can. Make sure you study management also and know p value, alpha and beta error, clinical studies, odd ratio,...

Rajnisandhu

Jan 1, 2017
:)Hi i want to say that i am an international pharmacy graduate.I have passed my three pharmacy exams in first attempt and in the evaluation exam I managed to score in the top 25%.I can surely say that it is easy to pass don't worry.just need hard work all the best.

Reactions: Hife

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Rajnisandhu said:
:)Hi i want to say that i am an international pharmacy graduate.I have passed my three pharmacy exams in first attempt and in the evaluation exam I managed to score in the top 25%.I can surely say that it is easy to pass don't worry.just need hard work all the best.
hello how are you. my younger sister passed EE. now a days she is preparing for mcqs and osce. can you guide us for these exams.

Polarpharm

Jan 7, 2017
To Ak66
OK so what do you think is fair
Should you get a free pass
Should you get an easier exam than everyone else
What about Canadian grads who have to write the same exam
What about all the ipg's who pass the exam
What is your case for getting an easier ride than anyone else
Please respond!!!

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
One can not imagine the pain and misery of a Pharmacist when he is required to go through a registration process spread on years and even then in the last step he or she is denied as a Pharmacist.

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
It is 100% confirmed that evaluating exam is 10 time more difficult than MCQ, and even local Pharmacist can not answer the questions asked about Medicinal Chemistry and Genetics.
Many IPGs passed their EE exam and MCQ-1, but they failed in OSCE in all attempts, so all their time,money and carrier was destroyed, and those who passed OSCE, even than they are not finding jobs.

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akrum66 said:
It is 100% confirmed that evaluating exam is 10 time more difficult than MCQ, and even local Pharmacist can not answer the questions asked about Medicinal Chemistry and Genetics.
Many IPGs passed their EE exam and MCQ-1, but they failed in OSCE in all attempts, so all their time,money and carrier was destroyed, and those who passed OSCE, even than they are not finding jobs.
Stop BSing. Yes, the exams are hard. They should be. Otherwise Canada will turn into a 3rd world country with incompetent pharmacists. I passed EE and OSCE first attempt and MCQ 2nd time. BTW I took OSCE and MCQ at the same time. Its hard but doable. Dont blame your failure on someone else.

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
According to PEBC on average one candidate take about three years in getting registration, which some what equals to 4-5 years Degree course of Pharmacy, while actually many IPGs are taking more than 5 years in getting the registration, It is the responsibility of PEBC to help genuine Pharmacists to get registration as earlier as possible, otherwise some candidates who are actually pharmacy diploma holders, by taking help of coaching institutes are even able to pass all exams within one year, and many coaching institutes owners now have become millionaire by this business, and due to these coaching institutes and policy of PEBC making exams more and more difficult, it has become simply very difficult to pass these exams by self study or on the basis of previous education. PEBC should also check that some specific countries candidates are abusing the system by each and every means.

Reactions: klara.d

pharma.arpit

Feb 23, 2017
Rajnisandhu said:
hi can you help me with some soft copy notes....please
pharma.arpit45@gmail.com

Nandita

Jan 31, 2017
Hiii everyone,
I have to give evaluation exam soon.please someone send me the syllabus of exam.i shall be very thankful to him..
Email id.nanditalubana@gmail.com.

Thanks once again

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nandita said:
Hiii everyone,
I have to give evaluation exam soon.please someone send me the syllabus of exam.i shall be very thankful to him..
Email id.nanditalubana@gmail.com.

Thanks once again
Its on PEBC website.

midastouch

Jun 3, 2017
One can not imagine the pain and misery of a Pharmacist when he is required to go through a registration process spread on years and even then in the last step he or she is denied as a Pharmacist.
I understand how you feel. It is indeed a difficult exam to pass. Even my sister with a PhD from a University in Canada still found it very difficult to pass. She eventually passed after failing MCQ once. First exam she ever failed in her life. Some of her IPG colleagues with PhD from Canadian Unis also failed OSCE three times already. Seems the exams are getting more difficult and Alberta is also about to introduce structured training that would cost thousands of dollars like in Ontario and BC. The worst is how hard it is to get jobs in Alberta. The few relief jobs my sister has been able to do here and there are jobs she got from friends who had arrived Canada many years before she did. These relief jobs are small hours once in a week or 2 weeks and are not sustainable. Any one know of any where in Canada where it is easy to get full or part time Pharm jobs? My sister is ready to move to any other province.

Samiasalah

Jun 16, 2017
Would you pls tell me