+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy Evolution Examination, A Very Very Difficult Exam by PEBC.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Muresan said:
I know this is an old topic, but it comes up on Google as one of the first results for certain searches, and is probably causing a lot of anxiety to people, for what seems to be no reason.

This person posting the topic has posted NO SOURCE for his information, can't spell "evaluation" correctly and does not seem to be very credible.

Please do not let this topic stress you out, while this exam does require extensive preparation I am sure all of the topic starters posts are exaggerations.

Good luck to everyone taking the exam.

Thanks my dear for the relief.
That post created so much tension.

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
I agree with the point that Please do not let this topic stress you out,because purpose of this topic is not to deject you or discourage you but to make you vigilant and do not rush without extensive preparation because in that case you will loose your chance and will suffer from more stress and depression.
This topic was not written to show my expertise in English but just to inform the Pharmacist from real situation and to make prepare them to achieve their goal without problem.

Please do not let this topic stress you out, while this exam does require extensive preparation just ensure before going to exam that you will be able to get more than 75% marks instead of 60%.
Just dependence on luck and chance will be not more than gambling and failure. I am myself an eyewitness that large number of Pharmacist in Canada are working as cleaners, sweepers and loaders after loosing all their chances of this exam.
Verify yourself honestly and then go for exam otherwise who are convincing you or pushing you for exam can not be your well wisher but have vested interests and will give just vague and foolish information and will advice you test your luck by gambling instead of giving you crystal clear and honest guidelines.These people are those who want that by loosing your chances you will loose your will power otherwise these people make money due to their relation with institutes involved in making money by these exams.

Reactions: Adam261

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Akrum66 said:
I agree with the point that Please do not let this topic stress you out,because purpose of this topic is not to deject you or discourage you but to make you vigilant and do not rush without extensive preparation because in that case you will loose your chance and will suffer from more stress and depression.
This topic was not written to show my expertise in English but just to inform the Pharmacist from real situation and to make prepare them to achieve their goal without problem.

Please do not let this topic stress you out, while this exam does require extensive preparation just ensure before going to exam that you will be able to get more than 75% marks instead of 60%.
Just dependence on luck and chance will be not more than gambling and failure. I am myself an eyewitness that large number of Pharmacist in Canada are working as cleaners, sweepers and loaders after loosing all their chances of this exam.
Verify yourself honestly and then go for exam otherwise who are convincing you or pushing you for exam can not be your well wisher but have vested interests and will give just vague and foolish information and will advice you test your luck by gambling instead of giving you crystal clear and honest guidelines.These people are those who want that by loosing your chances you will loose your will power otherwise these people make money due to their relation with institutes involved in making money by these exams.

cimple

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2008
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
manavgupta said:
Foreign trained veterinarian licensing exams are much harder more time consuming than pharmacist license exams. just be positive and prepare well. other healthcare medical professionals are also struggling and working hard to license.
one thing I can not able to understand since years but I reached conclusion. all the licensing exam are hard does not mean their standard are very high NO NOT all.as they want to have well educated labour to serve them. why they do not raise objection when they accept our immigration application they do not ask your degree is not valid.10% passing so people hope are alive

h-bomb10

Jul 28, 2013
Hey everyone,

I normally don't write on forums, however I feel as though I may be of some use to shed some light on those who look upon this forum and feel discouraged for the equivalency exam. I wrote the exam in July 2013, and managed to pass. Not to say I didn't work hard, but yes it is possible. You'll hear everything you don't want to when it comes to this exam, the fact of the matter is, no one, and I mean absolutely NO one I knew who wrote this exam, exited the center feeling as though they passed. Many actually cried. Its a common feeling, and it is almost impossible to gauge from how you have done (mark-wise) after you write it.

Please do not feel discouraged after reading what people wrote, you know how much work you have to do in order to understand a concept so keep at it. If your friends decide to take the day off, you don't have to. If people say its a ridiculously hard exam, then just work harder. It's not impossible, but it does require a lot of knowledge and a very broad scope of thinking.

Hope you all do well, and good-luck

Reactions: Iniwuraoniso

da90

Aug 22, 2013
hey thanks for motivating , i really got scared and discouraged for a while...but i m quite relieved after reading your post.
well ! i will be every thankful to you if you guide me how to prepare for pebc exam. please !
looking forward to your reply

aas21

Aug 28, 2013
hi there... thanks for a positive opinion.. I am thinking of giving a PEBC exam soon. Can you refer a book for me to prepare for the exam? It would be of great help. :) thanks...

manavgupta

Dec 19, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
veterinarian noc 3114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 Band
hey guys any veterinarians NOC 3114 or other medical healthcare professionals -

what are expected occupations in demand list in coming year 2014 OR 2015

how about general stream manitoba immigration.. how much is processing time .. i heard it's quite slow for general stream very few GS applicants accepted .. as compared to FS family stream .. i heard that april 2013 onwards MPNP would not prefer or priortize FS family stream .. means GS and FS would be processed at same time speed..

is there any other way for veterinarians to immigrate to Canada ?

h-bomb10

Jul 28, 2013
For da90 and aas21

Sorry for the delay in writing however the method I used for the exam was as follows:
1. Read all of Misbah study notes twice
2. Read all of Mishnah summary notes twice
3. Read COmprehensive Pharmacy Review, the first 18 chapters or at least medicinal chemistry chapters
4. Do thousands of practice questions and read up on the ones you get wrong.

That's how I did it, but obviously your method will vary. Don't panic whatever you do, I started studying in mid May, and wrote the exam at the beginning of July. I know some people who studies for 2 weeks and passed s it's definitely possible.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Best of luck

aas21

Aug 28, 2013
For h-bomb10

Hi!!
Thank-you so much for sharing your method of study. I would try to to follow the same routine as far as possible. :)

Regarding books, I only have the "Pharmacy Prep Review Book for evaluating exam" by misbah Biabani. Do you mean the same by "Misbah study notes and Misbah summary notes"?? If not can you give me the full name so I can purchase them? And lastly do you have any useful soft copy of study materials?? It would be of great help.

Once again thanku for your guidance and encouragement. :) :)

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
h-bomb10 said:
For da90 and aas21

Sorry for the delay in writing however the method I used for the exam was as follows:
1. Read all of Misbah study notes twice
2. Read all of Mishnah summary notes twice
3. Read COmprehensive Pharmacy Review, the first 18 chapters or at least medicinal chemistry chapters
4. Do thousands of practice questions and read up on the ones you get wrong.

That's how I did it, but obviously your method will vary. Don't panic whatever you do, I started studying in mid May, and wrote the exam at the beginning of July. I know some people who studies for 2 weeks and passed s it's definitely possible.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Best of luck
hi h-bomb 10. i won't mind a soft copy of misbah notes, reviews and past questions if you have one to simbimohammed @ yahoo dot com. my wife is a pharmacist and she is preparing for the evaluation exams too.

h-bomb10

Jul 28, 2013
I really apologise with the delay in writing to you but as it so happens, undertaking preregistration training in uk is more difficult then I previously imagined.
Yes I do mean the study notes. Essentially what misbah is, is a summary of the major topics from comprehensive pharmacy review. Now what I have realized is that some important/crucial information is left out from the misbah notes. It's hard to say what's important and where the information is, but the medicinal chemistry section I think is the most useful. Not to mention the thousands of mcq questions they have.

For those of you who think I am ignoring you, I'm really not and I am sorry for the delay. I know what it's like when you're looking for some help and no one gives direction. But I'll definitely help you guys. I will send some files your way. Please email me your addresses.

Other than this forum I have never in my life written on them, so sorry if I forget to reply to people haha, it doesn't click that I have to check this every now and then.

Anyways send me your details and we'll move some information around.

All the best.

H!T

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 20-08-12 Decision made 24-08-12 PPR2 17-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
h-bomb10 said:
I really apologise with the delay in writing to you but as it so happens, undertaking preregistration training in uk is more difficult then I previously imagined.
Yes I do mean the study notes. Essentially what misbah is, is a summary of the major topics from comprehensive pharmacy review. Now what I have realized is that some important/crucial information is left out from the misbah notes. It's hard to say what's important and where the information is, but the medicinal chemistry section I think is the most useful. Not to mention the thousands of mcq questions they have.

For those of you who think I am ignoring you, I'm really not and I am sorry for the delay. I know what it's like when you're looking for some help and no one gives direction. But I'll definitely help you guys. I will send some files your way. Please email me your addresses.

Other than this forum I have never in my life written on them, so sorry if I forget to reply to people haha, it doesn't click that I have to check this every now and then.

Anyways send me your details and we'll move some information around.

All the best.

H!T
Thanks dear for your kind words..
my email is ..
shahalihere@hotmail.com

i thankyou for your time and cooperation towards us

lots of respect

WS

h-bomb10

Jul 28, 2013
No problem at all,

Hope you all do exceptionally well.

As I move files from one drive to another things may be added to the 'list' so check to see if anything is new or request it and I'll try and find it for you.

Good luck and study hard!

H!T

Oct 3, 2012
h-bomb10,

Please am about preparing for the evaluation exams please can you send the soft copy of materials to my mailbox juwon7765@yahoo.co.uk, please send materials you used also. cheers