+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS APPLYING FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PLEASE JOIN HERE

Nik sha

Feb 3, 2021
Is IPG valid to give PGWP like other one year courses in Canada? Plz reply, did not get the proper answer anywhere. I am planning to study IPG from UoT.

madihak

Feb 10, 2021
hi, I have made the payment for the document evaluation but I didn't get the pebc id number?
when to expect the id number? or should email them

khanfatima12

Oct 5, 2021
I am a Pharmacist from Pakistan (Karachi), I applied for the documents evaluation from PEBC via new portal launched on 1st of july 2021. I cleared the document evaluation and got a result letter via email. Now I am confused whether this result letter can be used for immigration or should i apply for the ECA seperately. I am unable to find the ECA request form on PEBC website. Also, the letter I got categorically states that "you may present this letter to immigration authorities as proof of successful completion of your document evaluation"

also, kindly guide me if I really need to apply for ECA seperately how can I do it since the PEBC website is pretty confusing in this regard.

Viswa05

Jul 12, 2021
My wife is a pharmacist, and she did her ECA from PEBC and did ielts scored L-8.5, R-7.5, W-7, S-8. and she's going to apply for express entry. what are the chances of getting ITA from express entry.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My wife is a pharmacist, and she did her ECA from PEBC and did ielts scored L-8.5, R-7.5, W-7, S-8. and she's going to apply for express entry. what are the chances of getting ITA from express entry.
The main way she can get an ITA is via the Federal Skilled Workers program and unfortunately draws for this category has been on hold since December 2020. PNP is also not an option as provinces aren’t nominating Pharmacists. However, I encourage her to create a profile nonetheless, as draws could resume in the near future (hopefully)

Viswa05

Jul 12, 2021
Hi all, my wife is a registered pharmacist currently working in india and she worked as a pharma executive (no license) in dubai for 3 years.

We created express entry profile and in experience she mentioned she did pharmacy technician for 3 years in dubai because her job responsibilities matches with a technician.

My doubt is , because she doesn't have a license in dubai. Is it a pharmacy assistant or a pharmacy technician should we consider?