Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
tomjose570 said:
so you did wes for applying express entry?
No, evaluation by WES would disqualify you.
It must be PEBC, unless your current job is not directly related to pharmacy like a drug sales representative.

tomjose570

Dec 7, 2016
OH MY GOD SO I NEED TO DO PEBC INSTEAD OF WES? I PAID TO WES AROUND 220 DOLLARS FOR GETTING REFERENCE NUMBER. BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T SEND THE TRANSCRIPT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS TO THE DOCUMENTATION CENTER OF WES IN CANADA.AFTER PAYING TO WES ONLY,I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT PEBC. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER WES WILL REFUND MY MONEY. SO YOU DID PEBC RIGHT? PEBC DOCUMENTATION IS COSTLY RIGHT? I THINK ITS DIFFICULT TO DO ALL THE PROCESS LIKE LICENSING STATEMENT.

tomjose570

Dec 7, 2016
tomjose570 said:
OH MY GOD SO I NEED TO DO PEBC INSTEAD OF WES? I PAID TO WES AROUND 220 DOLLARS FOR GETTING REFERENCE NUMBER. BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T SEND THE TRANSCRIPT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS TO THE DOCUMENTATION CENTER OF WES IN CANADA.AFTER PAYING TO WES ONLY,I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT PEBC. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER WES WILL REFUND MY MONEY. SO YOU DID PEBC RIGHT? PEBC DOCUMENTATION IS COSTLY RIGHT? I THINK ITS DIFFICULT TO DO ALL THE PROCESS LIKE LICENSING STATEMENT.
Any pharmacists done PEBC document evaluation please help .......

Reactions: Wasey

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
It's clear on CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

as a pharmacist (NOC 3131):
* if you need a license to practice (for example, providing patient care in a community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, long term care facility or other practice settings) the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) must do your ECA,
* if you are in a position where you do not need a license (organizations such as the pharmaceutical industry and government which require a pharmacy degree because of the education or skill set, but may not require a licence to practice pharmacy), you can have your credentials assessed by one of the other designated ECA organizations. Contact the regulatory authority in the province where you plan to live to find out if you need a licence to practice your intended occupation.

tomjose570

Dec 7, 2016
julientran said:
No, evaluation by WES would disqualify you.
It must be PEBC, unless your current job is not directly related to pharmacy like a drug sales representative.
DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LICENSING STATEMENT?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
tomjose570 said:
if you need a license to practice (for example, providing patient care in a community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, long term care facility or other practice settings) the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) must do your ECA.

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
tomjose570 said:
You need to get a letter from your Pharmacy board in your country. It has different name in every country, letter of good practice, licensing statement, etc
The letter just needs to show you have been licensed to practice pharmacy in your country and you haven't been suspended for any reason.

tomjose570

Dec 7, 2016
THANKS FOR YOUR SPEEDY REPLY, ACTUALLY MY WIFE IS WORKING IN DUBAI AS A REGISTERED PHARMACIST.FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS SHE IS LICENSED FROM DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY. SO THE LICENSING DEPARTMENT NEEDS TO SEND IT DIRECTLY TO PEBC RIGHT? IS THERE ANY FORMAT FOR THE LETTER? IS THERE ANY APPLICATION FORM TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE LETTER? HOW MUCH YOU PAID TOTAL IN PHARMACYGATEWAYCANADA? WHEN YOU STARTED YOUR EXPRESS ENTRY PROCESS?

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
tomjose570 said:
THANKS FOR YOUR SPEEDY REPLY, ACTUALLY MY WIFE IS WORKING IN DUBAI AS A REGISTERED PHARMACIST.FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS SHE IS LICENSED FROM DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY. SO THE LICENSING DEPARTMENT NEEDS TO SEND IT DIRECTLY TO PEBC RIGHT? IS THERE ANY FORMAT FOR THE LETTER? IS THERE ANY APPLICATION FORM TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE LETTER? HOW MUCH YOU PAID TOTAL IN PHARMACYGATEWAYCANADA? WHEN YOU STARTED YOUR EXPRESS ENTRY PROCESS?
Just have the Pharmacy authority in Dubai to send the letter directly to PEBC. There's no form or application.
I think I paid about 1,200 USD. It's much less than the Australian board of pharmacy that requires about 5,000 USD to complete entire process.