+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS APPLYING FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PLEASE JOIN HERE

jinesh03

Apr 6, 2018
Choose the Primary NOC to be 3131, then you can choose the suitable NOC for each work experience, you will still get the full points for each year of experience as long as it is skill 0, A or B.

I have done that in my profile and it calculated this way.
Do you have work experience under NOC 3131 ?
Or you just choose Noc 3131 as primary Occupation with zero years of experience and then added other experience ?

Mohbika

Apr 12, 2018
Do you have work experience under NOC 3131 ?
Or you just choose Noc 3131 as primary Occupation with zero years of experience and then added other experience ?
I have one year experience in NOC 3131, and 2 years in another NOC strongly related to the same field. I put my primary NOC 3131 as I have the ECA from PEBC.

strohas86

Jul 20, 2018
I have pharmacy degree in India, I have 5 years of experience in Marketing field. So Please give me information- From where I should do ECA; PEBC or WES, and what if I don't want to work in pharmacy field after getting entered into Canada?

Dharmen

Aug 20, 2018
PHARMACISTS NEEDS TO DO WES FIRST FOR APPLYING EXPRESS ENTRY OR TO DO PEBC?ANYONE KNOWS?

Dear,
PEBC IS MUST;HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE A MASTER DEGREE HOLDER THEN YOU SHOULD DO WES AS WELL. BECAUSE PEBC DOESN'T EVALUATE MASTERS IN PHARMACY.
NOW THE IMPORTANCE OF MASTER DEGREE BEING RECOGNIZED IS THAT IT CAN INCREASE YOUR CRC POINT FOR EXPRESSENTRY POOL.
Now, if you are just a garduate then don't go for Wes.

I have completed M.pharm in india and applying for PR. Therefore,i have done both WES AND PEBC. now my score is 465.

I hope the information was useful.

Reactions: Benconnect

Dharmen

Aug 20, 2018
I have pharmacy degree in India, I have 5 years of experience in Marketing field. So Please give me information- From where I should do ECA; PEBC or WES, and what if I don't want to work in pharmacy field after getting entered into Canada?
If you are just a graduate then go for PEBC only, you dont have to do WES.
IF YOU DON'T WANNA WORK AS A PHARMACIST THEN YOU CAN STUDY A DIFFERENT COURSE AND THEN DO

Benconnect

Aug 20, 2018
Dear,
PEBC IS MUST;HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE A MASTER DEGREE HOLDER THEN YOU SHOULD DO WES AS WELL. BECAUSE PEBC DOESN'T EVALUATE MASTERS IN PHARMACY.
NOW THE IMPORTANCE OF MASTER DEGREE BEING RECOGNIZED IS THAT IT CAN INCREASE YOUR CRC POINT FOR EXPRESSENTRY POOL.
Now, if you are just a garduate then don't go for Wes.

I have completed M.pharm in india and applying for PR. Therefore,i have done both WES AND PEBC. now my score is 465.

I hope the information was useful.

Hi, I have a B.Pharmacy from India and MSc in Pharmacology from UK university.
From your post, i believe, i should get both WES and PEBC.

I have couple of questions.
For PEBC, I should request for both Document evaluation and ECA or which should i make a request
How much does it cost for both?
How long will it take to get the evaluation from both?

Please kindly reply as soon as possible. Thank you

Benconnect

Aug 20, 2018
Hi guys,

I think this solves most of the queries here:

Taken from PEBC site.
https://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3074/la_id/1/print/true/art_id/3116.htm

DOCUMENT EVALUATION RESULTS

Once we have received all of the necessary documents your file will be considered complete and, from that date, it will take up to 8 weeks for your Document Evaluation to be completed. Once it has been completed a results letter will be sent to you by regular mail. If you have a Canadian address you could have PEBC mail sent to, please let PEBC know as this helps ensure speedy delivery of important information.

THE FEE FOR DOCUMENT EVALUATION IS NOT REFUNDABLE ONCE YOUR DOCUMENT EVALUATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED, even if the outcome is unfavourable and you are determined to be ineligible to proceed with the Pharmacist Evaluating Examination.

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Canadian Immigration Programs: Express Entry for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) Applicants and Canadian Experience Class Applicants

In addition to applying for Document Evaluation, applicants under the “Express Entry for FSWP and Canadian Experience Class” must complete the Request Form for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report. On behalf of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), PEBC is responsible for assessing the authenticity of the primary pharmacist qualification – the candidate’s pharmacy degree. After PEBC has completed the Document Evaluation process, PEBC will generate an ECA Report which will be mailed directly to the candidate. It is the candidate’s responsibility to submit the ECA Report to CIC, since CIC only accepts original assessments directly from applicants.

For more information on the “Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Canadian Immigration Programs: Express Entry for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Canadian Experience Class”, refer to the CIC website.

If you have already passed Document Evaluation and require the ECA Report you will need to submit a written request to PEBC with the processing fee.

Dharmen

Aug 20, 2018
Hi, I have a B.Pharmacy from India and MSc in Pharmacology from UK university.
From your post, i believe, i should get both WES and PEBC.

I have couple of questions.
For PEBC, I should request for both Document evaluation and ECA or which should i make a request
How much does it cost for both?
How long will it take to get the evaluation from both?

Please kindly reply as soon as possible. Thank you

When you apply for DOCUMENTS EVALUATION you get an option whether you wanna immigrate? If you tick it, you will get ECA infact the ECA will directly link to your passport number and a unique PEBC id. So its a package, you dont pay separately.i don't remember exact fee for this, but i guess its around ₹17000.

Regards

Benconnect

Aug 20, 2018
When you apply for DOCUMENTS EVALUATION you get an option whether you wanna immigrate? If you tick it, you will get ECA infact the ECA will directly link to your passport number and a unique PEBC id. So its a package, you dont pay separately.i don't remember exact fee for this, but i guess its around ₹17000.

Regards
Hi,
could you please confirm the price again? I really appreciate your reply.

Thank you

Nov 24, 2018
Hi everyone! I am a colombian pharmacist. It is not clear for me, if only ECA from PBEC is necessary to apply for express entry or if an academic exam must be taken to apply to express entry? Thanks for your help!!!

cactus478

Dec 4, 2018
Plz guide.....

How many points are supposed to be given if I get my 5 year pharmacy degree evaluated by PEBC and MPhil Pharmacology degree evaluated by a WES. We get 126 points for Masters degree. But in case of Pharmacist we got Pharmacy professional degree awarding 126 points what abou

cactus478

Dec 4, 2018
Plz guide.....

How many points are supposed to be given if I get my 5 year pharmacy degree evaluated by PEBC and MPhil Pharmacology degree evaluated by a WES. We get 126 points for simple Masters degree. But in case of Pharmacist we got Pharmacy professional degree awarding 126 points what about additional MPhil degree points?
Professional degree dpharmacy points 126
Plus MPhil Pharmacology points ???
Do we get extra points for masters

Manjinder..

Dec 19, 2018
Amritsar
Category........
Hi ,
I have done b pharmacy,plz help me to understand mmy skill transferability points of b pharmacy after 7778 IELTS score.
Thanks.
Plz add me In pharmacist WhatsApp group.my WhatsApp number is

Pearapple

Jan 26, 2019
For pharmacist to apply for express entry do we need to take the pharmacy board exam before? And can we have experience in community pharmacy but apply for industrial pharmacy?