+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist preparing for Express Entry ''Lets Connect here"

sharecare

Jun 3, 2019
NOC Code......
hi,i want to apply in provincial nominee program, have a question if someone can clarify that would be of lot help !
what is meant by PRA (provincial regulating authority), ? if i want to evaluate my documents through PEBC i will have to choose one PRA .... now if i select a certain PRA (say ontario college of pharmacy) then would i be eligible to apply ONLY in the same province for provincial nominne program/PNP (i.e ontario PNP) ? or i can opt any PRA and can go for any province for PR? thanks!

Eddyvee

Jun 3, 2019
Hello, my wife is not a pharmacist but works with a pharmaceutical company as a medical sales rep with over 4years experience. If she is qualified to be added to the group, her number is +2348037147998

hrk2014

Jun 10, 2019
Hi,
I am pharmacist with obtained ECA with PEBC. I have almost 5 years Sales Experience and currently in sales training. I have completed the Express entry profile and waiting for ITA with Express entry score of 408.
I wanted to know regarding Provincial nomination program. Can we apply for Provincial Nomination program if Pharmacist is not in IN-Demand occupation list? ( If Yes then how?)
can we submit Expression of Interest before ITA? ( If Yes then how?)
Moreover, Kindly add me to the watsapp group if any. ( +923311142232)
Waiting for some useful response.
Regards

srmalireddy

Apr 8, 2019
I have completed thr wes and want to write ielts as my score was bad last time.

Need to improve on writing and help is much appreciated.

Please add me to the WhatsApp group or share the link so what are interested can join there.

My number is nine zero one zero nine four-sixes three