09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
Hi guys,

i’m not a Pharmacist, but Pharmacy Technician in Ontario with a Certificate of Qualification for Pharmacy Technician. Do you know if I will be getting the 50 points for this certificate?

please help me.

thank you very much!

sheena1

Mar 24, 2015
Hi guys,

i’m not a Pharmacist, but Pharmacy Technician in Ontario with a Certificate of Qualification for Pharmacy Technician. Do you know if I will be getting the 50 points for this certificate?

please help me.

thank you very much!
Hi , I have the same question ?CAn anyone help?

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello.
I am just starting off my document evaluation so would like to get some guidance. I have a Pharm D degree and an M.Phil post graduate degree. How will I apply for document evaluation with the PEBC? Will it only evaluate my primary degree? If no, do I have to submit separate applications for each?

TIA

Johnny_jj

Nov 4, 2019
Please who knows of any pharmacist that has successfully claimed UNDERGRADUATE work experience for express entry and gotten his/her PR??

vaneqnik

Sep 7, 2020
I need help on filling personal activities. during periods of unemployment i am reviewing for licensure exams. does this fall under educational activity? if yes? what level of education should i choose? or shoul i just put unemployed.?

saphiralanie

Nov 12, 2020
hello everyone, I actually need your suggestions for those who have done the process of getting PR and PEBC exams. I finished two 1-year programs in canada. 2 years work experience in different companies as a community pharmacist back home. and currently on post-grad work permit as pharmacy assistant. I wonder which one should I priority first, wether the application for PR ( i dont have enough CRS points) or the preparation for PEBC exams coz I dont think 3 years stay here would be enough to finish the whole process of licensure. a little help and enlightenment would be greatly appreciated. thank you .. feeling lost rn, help. :)

Dloveth

Dec 8, 2020
07036057571..... I need information about the basic requirements to migrate as a pharmacist to Canada

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@Rehab I'm a pharmacist and want to claim UNDERGRADUATE work experience for express entry . it was part time 25h/week and paid . So the officers are not so strict abt this? because in our NOC requirements, they have written we should have a degree. thats why I am not certain about this issue.

Rehab

Jul 9, 2020
@Rehab I'm a pharmacist and want to claim UNDERGRADUATE work experience for express entry . it was part time 25h/week and paid . So the officers are not so strict abt this? because in our NOC requirements, they have written we should have a degree. thats why I am not certain about this issue.
As long as it meets ircc requirements, you are good to go.