+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist preparing for Express Entry ''Lets Connect here"

Prayas13

Jun 18, 2017
I am a pharmacist from Bangladesh. I want to immigrate (PR) in Canada through express entry. I have a lot of questions. Here is my number +8801752598525. It would be very helpful for me if anyone add me in whatsapp group.Thanks.

Jun 29, 2017
Hi friends,

I am from India. I have Bpharm, MS pharm( pharmacology) degree from india.

I have applied under express entry and currently under process for my PR. I have crs score of 481 with my wife being depepndent and she also has bpharm and mpharm.

If u only have bpharm, do evaluation by pebc so u get maximum points under professional degree. But if you have bpharm and mpharm degree please do evaluation under WES as its faster and easier to communicate than PEBC.

U can use 3131 category being a clinical pharmacist or being a pharmaceutical professional from industry.

Let me know if i can help you guys. I have applied under 4012 category but my degree is Bpharm and MS so let me know if i can help you guys.

Thanks
Hi Mohit , did you send an application to evaluate both b.pharm and m.pharm or just the later one is sufficient , thanks in advance

puresthoney33

Jul 12, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm a new member here. I just finished by B.Pharm and currently doing my internship. I'm planning to do the express entry program and will like to go through the PEBC evaluation. My questions are:

1. How can I register for the exam
2. What's the mode of taking the exam? CBT or paper based
3. Where can I find a center as I live in Nigeria currently.
4. Is job experience a pre requisite to taking the exam?

I'll appreciate every contribution.

lost_identity

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Category........
Hi friends,

I am from India. I have Bpharm, MS pharm( pharmacology) degree from india.

I have applied under express entry and currently under process for my PR. I have crs score of 481 with my wife being depepndent and she also has bpharm and mpharm.

If u only have bpharm, do evaluation by pebc so u get maximum points under professional degree. But if you have bpharm and mpharm degree please do evaluation under WES as its faster and easier to communicate than PEBC.

U can use 3131 category being a clinical pharmacist or being a pharmaceutical professional from industry.

Let me know if i can help you guys. I have applied under 4012 category but my degree is Bpharm and MS so let me know if i can help you guys.

Thanks
Hi...
Did you have your ECA from WES or PEBC? I am also planning to apply under 4012 but i only have b pharmacy degree. Can i do eca from PEBC and claim more points? In the ECA request form for PEBC, you have to sign to the terms that you intend to apply under FSW as pharmacist as the primary occupation. So, i am really confused.

lost_identity

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Category........
Hi all,,,

Please help .......

I am bachelor of pharmacy and my degree has been evaluated by PEBC.

But I am working in social and community services (4212)and have no direct relation to pharmacy.

Can i still still claim extra points for PHARMACY degree as a proffesional qualification or i have to use it as a notmal bachelor?

Thanks
Hi harman...
Have you received ita? whats going on? since i amin similar situation nas yours, your information would be highly helpful to me.

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Hi harman...
Have you received ita? whats going on? since i amin similar situation nas yours, your information would be highly helpful to me.
Hi,

I received ITA on 8th Feb , AOR 21 feb , and PPR 07 July.

Just to let you know i used B pharma as a normal degree not Professional qualification. because my experience was in Social services not as pharmacist.
On top of that i had enough points , so using it as normal bachelor or professional degree would not have made much difference. I prefer to stick with safer option.

Reactions: lost_identity

lost_identity

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Category........
Hi,

I received ITA on 8th Feb , AOR 21 feb , and PPR 07 July.

Just to let you know i used B pharma as a normal degree not Professional qualification. because my experience was in Social services not as pharmacist.
On top of that i had enough points , so using it as normal bachelor or professional degree would not have made much difference. I prefer to stick with safer option.
congratulations :)

Reactions: harman2725

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Can anyone tell me what I should do before I get the Canadian pharmacist license?

I don't know why I can't apply for the express entry...
I am 27 y/o.
I have 2 years and 7 months work experience in my country as a pharmacist.
I have gotten the ECA. I had a qualified English score which just went expired...
I do not understand why everytime I submit the application (before the English test expired) the result is always I can not enter the pool.

Now, I am preparing for the exams. What should I do to increase my points?

Last edited:

sunnynandita277

Aug 4, 2017

sunnynandita277

Aug 4, 2017

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hello All
Anyone who got ECA from PEBC. Claimed 135 education points as single applicant but used NOC code other than 3131 and actually knows if its accepted or not ??

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Can anyone tell me what I should do before I get the Canadian pharmacist license?

I don't know why I can't apply for the express entry...
I am 27 y/o.
I have 2 years and 7 months work experience in my country as a pharmacist.
I have gotten the ECA. I had a qualified English score which just went expired...
I do not understand why everytime I submit the application (before the English test expired) the result is always I can not enter the pool.

Now, I am preparing for the exams. What should I do to increase my points?

You cant get the licnece before getting there

Maybe your ielts score was below 6 in any module or not have enough funds ( min around 12300$ CAD )

Make sure you have evaluation from PEBC( pharmacy examinig board of canada) coz you designation is phatmacist.