+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist preparing for Express Entry ''Lets Connect here"

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
You cant get the licnece before getting there

Maybe your ielts score was below 6 in any module or not have enough funds ( min around 12300$ CAD )

Make sure you have evaluation from PEBC( pharmacy examinig board of canada) coz you designation is phatmacist.
I did. Everything met the minimum requirement. What was the result presented on your ECA? Bachelor?

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
I did. Everything met the minimum requirement. What was the result presented on your ECA? Bachelor?
My evaluation results were...
Bachelor of science in pharmacy degree( PEBC)
Bachelor degree( WES)

I have done evaluation through both.

Reactions: rapheal Jennifer
Mar 6, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am a pharmacist (pharm. D) 5 years. I have 4.5 years of hospital pharmacy experience as well. I want to apply for express entry and i need some guidance. Where to start the process from? What are the steps that i should follow? If someone can break the process down into simple steps from beginning to the end it will be a great help. Thanks in advance.

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Hello everyone,
I am a pharmacist (pharm. D) 5 years. I have 4.5 years of hospital pharmacy experience as well. I want to apply for express entry and i need some guidance. Where to start the process from? What are the steps that i should follow? If someone can break the process down into simple steps from beginning to the end it will be a great help. Thanks in advance.

you are asking for too much. Search the process online or in the forums. You will get all the important answers.
Only ask the questions which are complex and you couldn't found them anywhere.

TNAN

Jun 17, 2017
Thank you so much for establishing the Pharmacist WhatApps group. Please add me to the group +66 92 256 3390. Thank you so much for your kindness.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Guys I'm asking for a pharmacist friend, what are the steps from A to Z for document evaluation for pharmacists? in as much details as possible

Cause I read its not through WES, and it requires an enrollment in pharmacist gateway Canada first.

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Not needed. I had same experience as yours, ~4.5 years and did my ECA through WES. I already got PR based on that only. Just support your application with proper reference letter and work related proofs.

Shrinidh
Hi Shrinidh and Everyone,
Congrats for ur PR. I have a similar case as urs.

We have received AOR, waiting for PPR.

I'm an Industrial pharmacist (3131). I have got my ECA through WES.

I got to know that Industrial Pharmacist comes under Regulated Jobs, so if I want to work in Formulation R&D or related department in Canada after I get my PR, do I need to go through PEBC and is Licensure required for the job search.

Please add me to whats app grp..

Neo050

Sep 10, 2017
Hi Shrinidh and Everyone,
Congrats for ur PR. I have a similar case as urs.

We have received AOR, waiting for PPR.

I'm an Industrial pharmacist (3131). I have got my ECA through WES.

I got to know that Industrial Pharmacist comes under Regulated Jobs, so if I want to work in Formulation R&D or related department in Canada after I get my PR, do I need to go through PEBC and is Licensure required for the job search.

Please add me to whats app grp..
If I want to apply under NOC 3131, is it compulsory to get the evaluation of my B.Pharm done by PEBC? or I can go for WES?
(I am an industrial Pharmacist too)

Carmelisa16

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am also interested of theExpress entry, Im a Pharmacist. i would to ask you guys how did you do your evaluation in PEBC. Do I really need to pay for the exam registration even if I’m not going to take the exam for pharmacist when i get there?