+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist preparing for Express Entry ''Lets Connect here"

ogenel

May 7, 2017
hello, please as a pharmacist i have been looking for a good source of information please add me to the whats app group +234 08072340737

Salman003

May 21, 2017
Lahore, Pakistan
Beeceeayo - I am not sure with your query as I have not received my reports as of yet.

White Knight 22 - I think so they will assess it, if you talking about Masters in Pharmacy. Same is in my case I have assessed my Diploma in Pharmacy and Bachelors of Pharmacy from PEBC and Masters in Biotechnology from WES.

Lets connect on whats app guys as please provide me your numbers I will create an Group (I did posted my number earlier on this group but seems no one is bothered to add me, no hard feelings).

Cheers 8)
Add me to whatsappgroup.
+923034443339

lalitpharma

May 21, 2017
India
Not needed. I had same experience as yours, ~4.5 years and did my ECA through WES. I already got PR based on that only. Just support your application with proper reference letter and work related proofs.

Shrinidh
Hi Shrinidh,

From your experience and thread it suggest that one can get evaluated ECA through WES. I have over 6 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry and i hold Master degree in Pharmacy. My wife also holds B.Pharm degree and she has over 8 years of work experience in Pharma industry.

Is it OK if i get evaluated my Masters & her B. Pharma degree through WES? Does evaluation through PEBC (for her or my degree) will give me any extra CRS points?

If i evaluated through WES, still can i put my profile in NOC 3131?

As you already received PR & had similar kind of experience, it would be really helpful for us to decide. Rather than getting confused with other threads and reading about PEBC, i will solely apply based on your answer for above queries.

Many thanks,
Lalit

hemanth7107

Oct 10, 2016
Hi,

I have a B.Pharmacy degree from India, M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance from India as well. I have the following questions.

One - Should I get my B. Pharmacy assessed from PEBC, while M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance from WES?

Two - Will PEBC/WES send me any certificate or a reference ID that can be used to fill the Express Entry form?

Three - I have noticed that Evaluation from PEBC requires registration in Pharmacists Gateway of Canada; along with two self assessment tests to be taken. Is it correct? And Is it correct that I am only eligible for ECA upon registering and completing self assessment?

Four - Do I quality for Pharmacy Technician jobs in Canada with 1 yr experience in pharmacy sales from India? If so, does 1,2 and 3 apply?

Sir KP

May 31, 2017
Hi,

I have a B.Pharmacy degree from India, M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance from India as well. I have the following questions.

One - Should I get my B. Pharmacy assessed from PEBC, while M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance from WES? Ans : Not required by PEBC unless you are applying as pharmacist in Express entry. B & M pharma ECA by WES would gain you max CRA point as entry to practice professional degree. See below extract from CIC.

Assessment for pharmacists
If you are a pharmacist (NOC code 3131), where you need to get your report depends on your job.

If you need a license to practice (for example, you care for patients in a community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, long term care facility, etc.) you must get your report from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada. (Date designated: January 6, 2014).

If you do not need a license for your job, you can get your assessment from one of the other designated ECA organizations above. For example, if you work in the pharmaceutical industry or government you may need a pharmacy degree but may not need to have a licence to practice.

Contact the regulatory body in the province where you plan to live to find out if you need a licence to practice.

Two - Will PEBC/WES send me any certificate or a reference ID that can be used to fill the Express Entry form? Ans : NO

Three - I have noticed that Evaluation from PEBC requires registration in Pharmacists Gateway of Canada; along with two self assessment tests to be taken. Is it correct? And Is it correct that I am only eligible for ECA upon registering and completing self assessment? : That is not correct.

Four - Do I quality for Pharmacy Technician jobs in Canada with 1 yr experience in pharmacy sales from India? If so, does 1,2 and 3 apply?
Ans: you do not qualify unless you have cleared PEBC examinations.

Sir KP

May 31, 2017
Not needed. I had same experience as yours, ~4.5 years and did my ECA through WES. I already got PR based on that only. Just support your application with proper reference letter and work related proofs.

Shrinidh
HI Srinidh,
i have done my 5 year pharmacy ECA by WES - my job code is not pharmacist - should i select entry to practise professional degree as my education level. ?

thank you,
KP.

Sir KP

May 31, 2017
Hi friends,

I am from India. I have Bpharm, MS pharm( pharmacology) degree from india.

I have applied under express entry and currently under process for my PR. I have crs score of 481 with my wife being depepndent and she also has bpharm and mpharm.

If u only have bpharm, do evaluation by pebc so u get maximum points under professional degree. But if you have bpharm and mpharm degree please do evaluation under WES as its faster and easier to communicate than PEBC.

U can use 3131 category being a clinical pharmacist or being a pharmaceutical professional from industry.

Let me know if i can help you guys. I have applied under 4012 category but my degree is Bpharm and MS so let me know if i can help you guys.

Thanks
HI i have done 5 year pharmacy,ECA by WES, should i select - entry to practice professional degree ?

Sir KP

May 31, 2017
thanks for the assurance

Just in case if you would like to work as a pharmacist in future, PEBC will come into picture.
At that time how will you manage to get your documents from your university?
Or will the wes evaluation suffice?
HI PSH789
i have done my bachelors - i have done my ECA from WES - which states equivalency as bachelor degree (not professional degree),should i select professional degree in express entry application or i should first go through PEBC, note that i have exp in both as pharmacist and in pharma company both
awaiting your response.
KP.

Jun 9, 2017
Dear admin
My name is Anto
Currently working as a pharmacist in Saudi Arabia. I am preparing currently for PR canada.
please add my number in WhatsApp group to clarify my doubts

Thank u

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hi,
What do you need to know?
Hi, i have applied to pebc for document evaluation. Its been 3 weeks since my documents have been delivered but i have got no confirmation email yet.
They are not responding to my emails and dont give reasonable answer on phone calls.
The issue is i have already applied in express entry fswo program. They have given me only one month to submit my pebc eca report but pebc is not giving any confirmations... if i would get a processing confirmation email from pebc i could ask for extension from cic... any thing u can suggest? Is it normal for pebc to take that much time for confirmation?

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Hi, i have applied to pebc for document evaluation. Its been 3 weeks since my documents have been delivered but i have got no confirmation email yet.
They are not responding to my emails and dont give reasonable answer on phone calls.
The issue is i have already applied in express entry fswo program. They have given me only one month to submit my pebc eca report but pebc is not giving any confirmations... if i would get a processing confirmation email from pebc i could ask for extension from cic... any thing u can suggest? Is it normal for pebc to take that much time for confirmation?
Yes. I applied for a friend 3 weeks ago too and she hasnt heard back.
Hope you applied for ECA along with it?