+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

oriong

Jun 4, 2016
BlackJeans said:
Although we can get into the express entry, however the points will be too low, can we get related job instead without licensure?
Hi @BlackJeans!

That is my problem as well. The procedure for licensure in Canada is lengthy. And I think it's hard for us, who are outside of Canada, to find a job. Do you have any update? :)

Reactions: Olufunmi_ad

Usmanch

Jun 15, 2016
Hello everyone.
I am Pharmacist, looking for immigration to canada. anyone help me about CRS points. I mean how much CRS points are required for pharmacist to get ITA.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

oriong

Jun 4, 2016
Usmanch said:
Hello everyone.
I am Pharmacist, looking for immigration to canada. anyone help me about CRS points. I mean how much CRS points are required for pharmacist to get ITA.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Since our profession is not in-demand in Canada, we need to get a job offer to have atleast 600 points Or be nominated by a province for 600 points,as well. You can either get or apply, respectively. But as far as I am studying on ways on how to be nominated by a province, you should have a job offer before they can nominate you.

You can read the latest draw on express entry for the points of latest ITAs at moving2canada.com

You can also calculate your crs score on cic by looking for comprehn sive ranking system tool.

This is based on my opinion. You can search for further details. :) :)

Usmanch

Jun 15, 2016
Thanks for your answer. But pharmacy is a regulated profession. So how i can get job without being registered in Canada. Or there is any option to work as pharmacy assistant?
I think it is very difficult to find job.
What do you suggest?

BlackJeans

Apr 11, 2016
I think is nearly impossible to get a job in a regulated profession, however under NOC 3131 only community and hospital pharmacist need a license, perhaps there is an opening on industrial pharmacist . I guess the most possible way for most people to do it is to have french TEL to increase their CRS points as well as gaining the access to Quebec and Ontario PNP.

raj_sttud

Aug 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,

My name is Rajesh and i am new to this forum.

I am planning to apply for a canadian PR through the express entry route. However, this NOC funda is getting more confusing everyday.

Can anybody here suggest under which NOC does the "pharmaceutical regulatory affairs" occupation falls in.

Hope to hear from you guys very soon.

m attiq

Jul 16, 2016
Hi,
My Wife has done D-Pharmacy (5 years ),, postgraduate diploma (1 year) and Msc quality management (1 year )
which degree should we apply on to get max points??

naish88

Sep 21, 2012
Seems like everyone is going for Registered pharmacist. Is there any one applying for Industrial pharmacist ?

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
Hello ,
Is it better to get a license as a pharmacist in Canada or look for an industrial job or go back to school? I have a BPharm and MPharm Pharmaceutics from India and 3 years work experience as a hospital pharmacist in Kenya but lack industrial experience.
Can you suggest any other graduate programs i can study for better job opportunities.

Thank you.

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
naish88 said:
Seems like everyone is going for Registered pharmacist. Is there any one applying for Industrial pharmacist ?
I am looking for industrial pharmacy options as well. But i lack work experience, just have masters degree in pharmaceutics. Do share any information you get.

Thank you

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
Usmanch said:
Thanks for your answer. But pharmacy is a regulated profession. So how i can get job without being registered in Canada. Or there is any option to work as pharmacy assistant?
I think it is very difficult to find job.
What do you suggest?
You do not really need a job offer to get ITA. Calculate your crs points(ruichenlaw point calculator is a good option) based on your age, education, work experience and IELTS score. The cut off points for ITA change every 15 days. Just create a profile on CIC and whenever your points are equal to the cutoff you will get an invitation.
Also some laws have changed this week, you can subscibe to David Cohen-lawyer of this forum to get updates.

You do not require a license to get invitation, that happens later when you move and want to practice as a pharmacist.

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
tomjose570 said:
Anyone did PEBC document evaluation?
Hey i have done it but do not recall the entire process. Just check the cic website and you will be able to get a link to PEBC. I recall creating an account on pharm gateway and paying a fee. also PEBC only validates bachelors degree, if you have masters then you need to get that evaluated by wes or any other accepted firm.

hope i this is a lil helpful

Jun 7, 2015
How do we request ECA report from PEBC along with the Document evaluation?
I got only the Document evaluation results and not the ECA report. how to go about it ?

Nandita

Jan 31, 2017
Hello everyone....
I have done b.pharma in 2013 n now working as a pharmacist with 2.5 yrs of exp..ielts score is 7.5,no points from spouse,age 25,...
Is there any possibility to apply under express entry and get an ITA????

Thanks....