+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
Ahmedtag said:
Dear pharmacist,

I have received a letter of interest from Ontario to apply for PNP. I have ECA equivalent to Bachelor of pharmacy and community pharmacy experience but I didn't get the license from the territory neither I sat for PEBC exam.
My question is: Can I apply for the PNP without provincial registration?? B/C they require the license among the documents for PNP?

Plz anyone with previous similar case advise>>>!!!
If you are applying from outside Canada, you do not a license. If in canada, you need a license

orangescarf

Feb 22, 2016
Hi guys

I dont know if this is the right thread to post this but im having a hard time looking for advise. Im currently applying for the express entry program. I already got my document evaluation results stating that "your documents have been evaluated and we are pleased to advise you that your qualifications appear on that list". I submitted this to my agent but my agent told me this is not the document that they need. The document needed should state that the my x number of years of pharma school is credited. Do you guys know what document is this? Thank you

Gado

Mar 5, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
Good evening, can you help out a fellow pharmacist?

i would very much appreciate your help and advise, i'm still in the planning phase on immigrating to canada, still gathering information on required documents and the order of the process, what to do first and whats next, i know the info is out there but i get confused navigating through all websites and all the info, can you guide me on what to do as a first step to initiate the process?

here is what i gathered so far...(Generally Speaking)

there is the Licensing process and the Express Entry process

1- Register at gateway Canada
2- Apply for ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) and wait about 8 weeks for the results
3- Search for an opportunity to be nominated for PNP in the territory that your planning to live in
4- Sit a language proficiency test
5- after you get your ECA results, build an online Express Entry profile and wait for an ITA

did i get it right? am i missing any info? is it in the right order?

any help is much appreciated

My phone number is +20 1003851292 if there is a Whatsapp group i would very much like to be added

thanks for your time and attention

best regards

Nyla

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
Passport Req..
May 10, 2016
orangescarf said:
Hi guys

I dont know if this is the right thread to post this but im having a hard time looking for advise. Im currently applying for the express entry program. I already got my document evaluation results stating that "your documents have been evaluated and we are pleased to advise you that your qualifications appear on that list". I submitted this to my agent but my agent told me this is not the document that they need. The document needed should state that the my x number of years of pharma school is credited. Do you guys know what document is this? Thank you
You need to get the ECA from PEBC and that should be sufficient to prove your education is comparable. Ask your agent where you should get the document and see.

All the best!

Nyla

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
Passport Req..
May 10, 2016
Gado said:
Good evening, can you help out a fellow pharmacist?

i would very much appreciate your help and advise, i'm still in the planning phase on immigrating to canada, still gathering information on required documents and the order of the process, what to do first and whats next, i know the info is out there but i get confused navigating through all websites and all the info, can you guide me on what to do as a first step to initiate the process?

here is what i gathered so far...(Generally Speaking)

there is the Licensing process and the Express Entry process

1- Register at gateway Canada
2- Apply for ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) and wait about 8 weeks for the results
3- Search for an opportunity to be nominated for PNP in the territory that your planning to live in
4- Sit a language proficiency test
5- after you get your ECA results, build an online Express Entry profile and wait for an ITA

did i get it right? am i missing any info? is it in the right order?

any help is much appreciated

My phone number is +20 1003851292 if there is a Whatsapp group i would very much like to be added

thanks for your time and attention

best regards
That covers everything generally.
1. PEBC for evaluation and ECA report
2. Do language test
3. Make express entry profile and gather ALL required documents (police certs, degree, medical etc)
4. You don't need to be licensed in a province to complete express entry.

Which country are you applying from?
ALl the best!

Gado

Mar 5, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
here is a question..

the PEBC says they only require and evaluate Bachelor of Pharmacy degree,

The CIC gives extra points in the Express Entry CRS to the holders of two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees,

i happen to have another post Bachelor's certificate, how can i make it count?

Gado

Mar 5, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
i was all wrong about the two certificate thing, i figured that out.. :D

but any one can help me with this one?

i couldn't find the link to apply online to The Pharmacist Evaluation Exam on the pebc website, i looked every where but no luck, i'm planning on sitting the exam on January 2017, any thoughts?

BlackJeans

Apr 11, 2016
Although we can get into the express entry, however the points will be too low, can we get related job instead without licensure?

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear All,
I'm planning to evaluate my Pharmacy education through PEBC. For that I have to collect Licensing statements from pharmacy council of Bangladesh.

I would appreciate if any one provide me a "standard template of Licensing statement/copy of the Licensing Statement".

Regards
uttara11

RACMONI

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Nyla said:
You need to get the ECA from PEBC and that should be sufficient to prove your education is comparable. Ask your agent where you should get the document and see.

All the best!
i saw ur helping for documentation evaluation procedure.. i am also pharmacist working in bangladesh last 7 years.. plannig for document evaluation but did not understand the proce dure pls help me

RACMONI

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Uttara11 said:
Dear All,
I'm planning to evaluate my Pharmacy education through PEBC. For that I have to collect Licensing statements from pharmacy council of Bangladesh.

I would appreciate if any one provide me a "standard template of Licensing statement/copy of the Licensing Statement".

Regards
uttara11
bhaii i am also pharmacist working last 7 years as a industrial pharmacist .. we also applied fswp 2014 program.. want to evaluate the certificate... pls help.. here is my mobile number 01742843695. bhai its very urgent ..thanks in advance...

supersuper1

Jan 18, 2016
Good morning
I applied for evaluating exam.,
Acknowledge of receipt has not been sent by pebc
How long should I wait ?

On website said 4 weeks
actually more than 5 weeks since I sent my doc.
thanks

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello
I am a bit confused as i have received a PR Visa and I am a pharmacist and i have done a M Pharmacy what would i have to do in Canada to get a Job.
Please tell me in detail if possible.

Do reply as it is very urgent and important too so that i can decide accordingly.

Thanking You

oriong

Jun 4, 2016
supersuper1 said:
Good morning
I applied for evaluating exam.,
Acknowledge of receipt has not been sent by pebc
How long should I wait ?

On website said 4 weeks
actually more than 5 weeks since I sent my doc.
thanks
If you are referring to the document evaluation, it will take atleast 8 weeks (including the time they will send it to you via mail).and they will email you the acknowledgement receipt (this is when they received your documents) atleast 2 weeks as I remembered, but mine was 3 weeks. If your degree is accredited in Canada, that is the time you can apply for an evaluating examination. But if you submitted the your docs for evaluation together with your evaluating exam application, it will still be 8 weeks at maximum.
Afterwhich, you will receive a confirmation from PEBC that you are confirmd to seat with the evaluating exam.