+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
amish said:
I eagerly to know this. i have many friends who are asking about this too. Experts Pls comment on about this.
Yes its possible that they do keep the quota open for pharmacists next year too..Fingers crossed.
as I have heard that there is quite shortage of pharmacists across Canada so hopefully they keep the quota for pharmacists.
but that can be only said when new quota opens..!
so till that time wait and watch..!

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrukh ahmad said:
where have all the people gone
not in game in know, take some time to cumout frm that.

alloushmk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted Already
File Transfer...
08-04-2011 "in Process" 20-07-2011... Updated Documents Request Feb 2012
Med's Request
04-12-2012
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 25-01-2013, PPR-2 13-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
hello everyone :)
I wish u all, the best of luck.
I was wondering if there is any pharmacist from Khi Pakistan who has applied for permanent residence?
Regards

MAHERZAD

Mar 30, 2011
KUWAIT
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
dear all pharmacists...
i am sorry for everyone who may have this frustration i feel also.
and i'm sorry for all those who contacted me as i was doing many travels and i couldn't check the forum.
but i just saw all these bad news especially from melkhatib who i wish him the best in next process.
but i want to know exactly and make it clear for everyone...
according to SS, when was the last BD enchached for 3131 applicant?
when do you think the cap being reached exactly? is it in 31 of august 2011?
and from the experience we had at this nice forum and for next year applicants, what you think about the cap? when can we exactly tell if cap being reached or not as in case of this year race, cap being announced in the middle of november BUT being actually reached in the end of august.
i think that many of you guys can help in clearing all these issues as i think it was misleading all the cap thing by CIC and sure it was not informative at all for many many people including me.
plz farrukh, melkhatb, miral, helpp and others share your opinion in this and most important give your best forecast on WHEN EXACTLY CAP BEING REACHED AND WHETHER SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER APPLICANT OF 3131 STILL HAVE CHANCE OR NOT.
wishing the best for all and really very frustrated from CIC misleading to enforce people to produce 3 KGs documents with much investment and mislead them in this bad way.

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg
From the courier tracking no. on their web.

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
NDVO will send the request for all at the same time.
The same will not be displayed on ECAS, instead the status will change to Inprocess.

Regards
advanta1 said:
Dear Friends,

please share your experience.. how NDVO will send the MR request? Can they clubbed the MR with PCC ,RPRF & PP request.

it will be displayed on E-status or not???

Please reply

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
MAHERZAD said:
dear all pharmacists...
i am sorry for everyone who may have this frustration i feel also.
and i'm sorry for all those who contacted me as i was doing many travels and i couldn't check the forum.
but i just saw all these bad news especially from melkhatib who i wish him the best in next process.
but i want to know exactly and make it clear for everyone...
according to SS, when was the last BD enchached for 3131 applicant?
when do you think the cap being reached exactly? is it in 31 of august 2011?
and from the experience we had at this nice forum and for next year applicants, what you think about the cap? when can we exactly tell if cap being reached or not as in case of this year race, cap being announced in the middle of november BUT being actually reached in the end of august.
i think that many of you guys can help in clearing all these issues as i think it was misleading all the cap thing by CIC and sure it was not informative at all for many many people including me.
plz farrukh, melkhatb, miral, helpp and others share your opinion in this and most important give your best forecast on WHEN EXACTLY CAP BEING REACHED AND WHETHER SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER APPLICANT OF 3131 STILL HAVE CHANCE OR NOT.
wishing the best for all and really very frustrated from CIC misleading to enforce people to produce 3 KGs documents with much investment and mislead them in this bad way.
I am afraid, cap reached end of august
Applicant Ved2003- sent on 28th August, cc charged on 21st Nov and cap reached anounced on 23rd Nov. No one after him reported a dd encashment or a PER. The next one on the spreadsheet is melkhatib and anwar01 whose appn was sent on 6th Sept.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Pushpinder Singh said:
Dear All

I have applied under NOC 3131

My file have reached as per courier tracking on 18.11.2011. How can the status of File accepted be tracked.
after 31st august , any pharmacsit fees have not been charged or receievd the PER , So it is cleared that NOC 3131 has been caped at 31st August so after that evry pharmacist including me will receive his application back.good luck for next year. be cancious for receiving your application back , if you may not receive call CIO. THANKS

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Please admin update the spread sheet , delete all the names of NOC 3131 after 31st August
after 31st august , neither fee has been charged nor PER receieved of NOC 3131 , So it is cleared that NOC 3131 has been caped at 31st August so after that evry pharmacist including me will receive his application back.good luck for next year. be concious for receiving your application back , if you may not receive call CIO. THANKS

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
What I have understood is that the caps are not decided on the basis of DD encashment. seniors, plz correct if I am wrong
NKKD Hortons said:
I am afraid, cap reached end of august
Applicant Ved2003- sent on 28th August, cc charged on 21st Nov and cap reached anounced on 23rd Nov. No one after him reported a dd encashment or a PER. The next one on the spreadsheet is melkhatib and anwar01 whose appn was sent on 6th Sept.

SFKJ

Dec 12, 2011
Hello All,
I also applied to CIO as Pharmacist. My application is received to CIO on 17th Nov 2011. Can any one tell me that how long will CIO take to inform me regarding my application status that whether it is accepted or not.
Secondly use my Credit Card to pay the visa fee still my fee is not deducted from my credit card.
Anyone who can help me out.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
SFKJ said:
Hello All,
I also applied to CIO as Pharmacist. My application is received to CIO on 17th Nov 2011. Can any one tell me that how long will CIO take to inform me regarding my application status that whether it is accepted or not.
Secondly use my Credit Card to pay the visa fee still my fee is not deducted from my credit card.
Anyone who can help me out.
after 31st august , neither fee has been charged nor PER receieved of NOC 3131 , So it is cleared that NOC 3131 has been caped at 31st August so after that evry pharmacist including me will receive his application back.good luck for next year. be concious for receiving your application back , if you may not receive call CIO. THANKS