+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
melkhatib said:
Dont think at all that I mislead applicants I gave the true statements from CIO about my application you have to know that your ways for dealing with other should be reviewed and you know exactly who are misleading applicants as what you did the fantasy about the completeness check prosess and falling in cap after three days of sending the application And the great SS analysis which you brought from you master and it was nothing to be mentioned so Farrukh think about what I said and take my advice Don not degrade others.
My dear brother verification don't mean to prove you wrong, I apologize if you feel and I also apologize every member who feel pain by me
I am sorry yet again for causing you pain,
so I hope that you listen and see it in my eyes,
this sincere apology that comes with tears from deep inside.

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrukh ahmad said:
My dear brother verification don't mean to prove you wrong, I apologize if you feel and I also apologize every member who feel pain by me
I agree with Farrukh, he didn't mean to challenge your information instead he said that this cap thing will be further verified if someone else GOD forbid receives same reply for 3131...

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
farrukh ahmad said:
My dear Farrukh I'm also sorry for that really I'm facing hard times really I hope all success for you and all especially the pharmacists please forget everything :-*

Nona007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
melkhatib said:
My dear Farrukh I'm also sorry for that really I'm facing hard times really I hope all success for you and all especially the pharmacists please forget everything :-*
Hi
Great...Happy that Forum members are caring and understanding.. Almost All are under stress ...Better to show patience ...
Regards
Nona

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nona007 said:
Hi
Great...Happy that Forum members are caring and understanding.. Almost All are under stress ...Better to show patience ...
Regards
Nona
Yes, we need to be patience, except praying god we can't do anything at this stage. but its good to see both of ur healthy dscusn.

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any of the forum member's application received by doug (CIC)????, my application received by doug - CIC, but most of the appliation received by mike-CIC, can any one update???? DHL claims that doug is from CIC.

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsk said:
any of the forum member's application received by doug (CIC)????, my application received by doug - CIC, but most of the appliation received by mike-CIC, can any one update???? DHL claims that doug is from CIC.
Does this really matters....by the way no need to worry as we are out of the game ...

pharmimran

Jul 2, 2011
My application was received by CIO on 22nd September 2011, but i didnt get any reply from there yet. i checked for my bank draft and it was not cashed till 20th Nov, while the cap of 3131 was reached on 23rd Nov. How can i know what is going on with my application?

kalinga Ellegala

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Kandy
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2011
Dear friends,
Draft en-cashed means have they already done the completeness check of the application or else do they firstly en-cash and go for checking process?

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
Sajeels said:
Does this really matters....by the way no need to worry as we are out of the game ...
dear sajeel good day!!! :D
u,gsk,pharmimran and all other mates who are waiting for their per are still not out of game(if didnt fall in cap)Inshallah after 6months the cap wll get open again and u wll definetly make it by Grace Of AlMighty Allah........good luck buddies 8)

amish

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Hello,

For NOC 3131 Pharmacist, any expectation to come in new rules?? When we will apply in this category?

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
amish said:
I eagerly to know this. i have many friends who are asking about this too. Experts Pls comment on about this.
Hi mate,
U have to wait till 30th June,2012 when new policy will be announced.Use this time by gathering ur documents as it's quite a difficult task.
Regards
Shaukat57

filling pr

Apr 24, 2011
amish said:
Hello,

For NOC 3131 Pharmacist, any expectation to come in new rules?? When we will apply in this category?
Hi Amish,

wait till 1st July 2012...and the cap will reset to zero...look for any update or changes...if nothing you can file your application....

But till 1st July 2012....wait wait wait :(
me also sailing in same boat
Start arranging the documents as their is a huge list...

Regards
SG