+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ph.D visa Rejected

Oct 31, 2019
I obtained my major in computer science from iran and my master’s degree in computer engineering from turkey.

About two months ago i got admission from canada west university to study mba in canada. But my study permit was rejected because of family ties and purpose of study. That day when my study permit was rejected I got the offer of admission from ontario university to study computer engineering (ph.d - full fund). I reapplied and after 12 days my visa was rejected again. The interesting note is that the day before rejection the visa officer asked me to submit supplementary form and cv. Could you please help me solve my problem?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I obtained my major in computer science from iran and my master’s degree in computer engineering from turkey.

About two months ago i got admission from canada west university to study mba in canada. But my study permit was rejected because of family ties and purpose of study. That day when my study permit was rejected I got the offer of admission from ontario university to study computer engineering (ph.d - full fund). I reapplied and after 12 days my visa was rejected again. The interesting note is that the day before rejection the visa officer asked me to submit supplementary form and cv. Could you please help me solve my problem?
What were the rejection reasons? What evidence did you provide to show ties to your home country? Are you currently living in your home country?

Oct 31, 2019
What were the rejection reasons? What evidence did you provide to show ties to your home country? Are you currently living in your home country?
Reasons for rejection: Family tie and purpose of visit.
I came back to my country after I graduated from turkish university and i am living in my home country right now.
All of our properties (two homes) are located in iran and i am the oldest child in my family. None of our family living in canda or other country.