+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP

Cheeku

Mar 1, 2018
Hi, I have complete A master degree from DLI university in canada. I completed the program in 16 month and i was only part-time during scheduled summer break. I want to know would i be eligible for 3 year pgwp?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have complete A master degree from DLI university in canada. I completed the program in 16 month and i was only part-time during scheduled summer break. I want to know would i be eligible for 3 year pgwp?
Never guarenteed but if you did a masters you have a better chance than people taking pg programs. Part-time during a scheduled break is not an issue as long as you were full time for the remainder.

Cheeku

Mar 1, 2018
Never guarenteed but if you did a masters you have a better chance than people taking pg programs. Part-time during a scheduled break is not an issue as long as you were full time for the remainder.
Thank you , yes i was full time during rest of the semesters.

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Dear Members,
I travelled to India after my Post Grad work permit approval. Can I travel back to Canada with a multiple entry Visitor visa? or Do I need to apply for separate TRV for work purpose?
Thanks

olive gamer

May 23, 2022
Hi Everyone,

So I am in a complicated situation. I mistakenly worked for 22.5 hours for a month in my part-time job while on Student Permit. I declared this on my PGWP application. Application submitted to IRCC on 5th May with all required documents and Letter of Explanation on working for more than 20 hours per week unknowingly. Now, that I have violated the terms, albeit minor, I cannot work Full Time/Part-time until I received my decision on PGWP. My question is what should be my strategy now, in case I receive a refusal. Shall, I look for other options and have a back up plan during this processing period of 143 days