+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Rejection from border. HELP!!!!! :-[

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELP!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got rejection from flagpole... due to passed 90 day after graduation. Will that affect my previous submitted online application?

I went there last weekend with my school letter. It has one date on the letter which show the date of letter (May xx). Another date named graduation date : April 17.(> 90days)
April 17th is my final exam week so I didn't officially graduated until May xx (< 90days) which exactly the same date I got this letter because usually it takes time to process the exams.

So when I went to border that officer said according to your school letter 'graduation date', it passed 90 days. So what I can do is give you an rejection note (record) because that is what I supposed to do. I argued for 5,6 mins but in vain and maybe made that guy mad because he thought I was wasting his time.

My question is : I applied online at May12 for my WP but due to my coming expired SIN and SP I have to goto the border because I can't wait. Will this rejection record affect my online application ? I'm worrying about that. One more thing is that guy said I didn't get any of your online WP application information from the system at all and he knows nothing about it. :eek: :eek:

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexliu said:

I got rejection from flagpole... due to passed 90 day after graduation. Will that affect my previous submitted online application?

I went there last weekend with my school letter. It has one date on the letter which show the date of letter (May xx). Another date named graduation date : April 17.(> 90days)
April 17th is my final exam week so I didn't officially graduated until May xx (< 90days) which exactly the same date I got this letter because usually it takes time to process the exams.

So when I went to border that officer said according to your school letter 'graduation date', it passed 90 days. So what I can do is give you an rejection note (record) because that is what I supposed to do. I argued for 5,6 mins but in vain and maybe made that guy mad because he thought I was wasting his time.

My question is : I applied online at May12 for my WP but due to my coming expired SIN and SP I have to goto the border because I can't wait. Will this rejection record affect my online application ? I'm worrying about that. One more thing is that guy said I didn't get any of your online WP application information from the system at all and he knows nothing about it. :eek: :eek:
你是乔治布朗的?

Edieason

Jun 13, 2017

Hello.

I want to know the end of this story since I got rejected on my post graduation work permit twice on border. Did they give you any paper or hard copy of rejection note? Or they just said you were rejected and gave you nothing? Did the cic require any explanation letter when you apply online due to the rejection?

very appreciated if you can reply to me.

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.

I want to know the end of this story since I got rejected on my post graduation work permit twice on border. Did they give you any paper or hard copy of rejection note? Or they just said you were rejected and gave you nothing? Did the cic require any explanation letter when you apply online due to the rejection?

very appreciated if you can reply to me.
Just say rejected and as officer say i'm going to put a note there whatever.
But after I got my school letter which explains what was real graduation date, I got approved from the border again.
So I cancelled my online application and got refunded.

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think that note matters with immigration status because I finally got my PR 2 years later which was this month.

ppdave

May 30, 2018
hi did you find any solution my friend also got rejected for work permit can you please suggest some solution

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi did you find any solution my friend also got rejected for work permit can you please suggest some solution
As you have not provided any actual information, no one can provide you with a solution.

ppdave

May 30, 2018
actually yesterday my friend went to niagara border but he got rejected for pg work permit because she ask for work and my friend told him he is just work for two weeks she said suspended to apply for 6 month pg work permit so is it any possibility to get online work permit ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
actually yesterday my friend went to niagara border but he got rejected for pg work permit because she ask for work and my friend told him he is just work for two weeks she said suspended to apply for 6 month pg work permit so is it any possibility to get online work permit ?
Did your friend work full-time after finishing his studies?