+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pgwp refused

naman215

Mar 4, 2018
hii please help guys . im in the same situation my pgwp got refused because i dropped 1 course in 1 semester and became a part time student . did you got your pgwp after applyig with a lawyer ?

Xgx

Feb 21, 2018
hii please help guys . im in the same situation my pgwp got refused because i dropped 1 course in 1 semester and became a part time student . did you got your pgwp after applyig with a lawyer ?
Hey.! I am still waiting I applied for restoration of status and pgwp at same time in November . I am still waiting . Which school did you go to.? It’s a weird situation we are in becoz I know a person that did that and they got pgwp . What are you doing to move forward. Just be fast and hope for the best

naman215

Mar 4, 2018
i am probably gonna study again im not sure yet or get a lmia. all my friends got their pgwp being part time throughout the program.

Xgx

Feb 21, 2018
i am probably gonna study again im not sure yet or get a lmia. all my friends got their pgwp being part time throughout the program.
Yea lmia was too much of a hassle . I applied to a college for an 8 month course I got waitlisted . Just in case . I am also thinking of studying again. I mean I did 4 years already but this happens so unfair . Will just wait and see . God is there .

naman215

Mar 4, 2018
did you applied through a immigration consultant? what did you attach with your pgwp and letter stating why you dropped?

Xgx

Feb 21, 2018
did you applied through a immigration consultant? what did you attach with your pgwp and letter stating why you dropped?
I was left with two weeks to be out of status when I found out . So I applied for restoration of status and pgwp yes with a letter . I used a lawyer .

kunju223

Apr 4, 2018
i came her 2015 summer my course was two year post graduate diploma with co op .i did my three term as full time and i took break after 2 semester then i did my third semester.after completion of third semester i did not have enough GPA for my co op so that i took 1 course in the fourth semester as part time then i did applied project as full time in the 5 the semester after that i did not have GPA for graduation.it took 3 more semester to get that gpa .total i took 8 semester finish my studies.now i am goin to apply my pgwp. how badly it will affect my application .do you have any suggestion before that

Xgx

Feb 21, 2018
i came her 2015 summer my course was two year post graduate diploma with co op .i did my three term as full time and i took break after 2 semester then i did my third semester.after completion of third semester i did not have enough GPA for my co op so that i took 1 course in the fourth semester as part time then i did applied project as full time in the 5 the semester after that i did not have GPA for graduation.it took 3 more semester to get that gpa .total i took 8 semester finish my studies.now i am goin to apply my pgwp. how badly it will affect my application .do you have any suggestion before that
Guess it’s all up to officer . I got mine denied twice for only studied part time once even though I retook the classes I had dropped in summer . So now doing a judicial review most likely. I am so overwhelmed with the whole process . I’m just praying to God it all works out .

Qwerty132.

Apr 13, 2018
Guess it’s all up to officer . I got mine denied twice for only studied part time once even though I retook the classes I had dropped in summer . So now doing a judicial review most likely. I am so overwhelmed with the whole process . I’m just praying to God it all works out .
Hey did you get any reply for your judicial review or what are the other options in this case

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You will only get a PGWP if you study part-time in your LAST semester. If you are not full-time any time before that you will be refused.

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Did you get your permit? I’m in the same boat as yours.