+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP reconsidered transferred to etobicoke

Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hey everyone, this wait is killing me and after reading from forums it seems it will take months to receive and it’s getting hard to survive everyday without working at all. Its been 8 months already in this process. Please let me know if you guys find something regarding this.

My situation:

First pgwp applied on may 13th 2022 - refusal on September 13th 2022

Second pgwp applied 27th September 2022 - refusal on 7th feb 2023 ( after this response i had no other way so i applied for visitor record explaining my situation then they reopened my pgwp on 3rd march 2023) so basically i have two application in process now.

Third response from ircc on march 3rd 2023 regarding application transferred to etobicoke on 3rd march 2023.

Current status :

Pgwp - processing Visitor record - processing

Let me know if you know anything about situation like this.

reason for both refusal - not maintaining full time status ( I gathered all evidence possible from college explaining then sent webform to reconsider for the third time also sent email to prime minister, ircc minister sean fraser , informed my area’s member of parliament and I believe thats why they reopened it but i am glad they did otherwise I would have left already. I am still in canada and god knows whats my status at this point. This whole thing has become such a big mess and messed my future plans to work in IT and paying of my debts. I kind of miss working and i realize now its a privilege to work everyday.