+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP processing time ? May 27 still waiting

abhi9520

Apr 3, 2020
The current processing times is 89 days (as shown on the website). However, I have been waiting for 110 days. I applied for PGWP on 13 December and still waiting. Have submiited a web form already and received general response that it has been forwarded to the office. I am in the same boat and dont know what else to do then just wait. Let me know if you receive any updates.

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
The current processing times is 89 days (as shown on the website). However, I have been waiting for 110 days. I applied for PGWP on 13 December and still waiting. Have submiited a web form already and received general response that it has been forwarded to the office. I am in the same boat and dont know what else to do then just wait. Let me know if you receive any updates.
Did you get your work permit ?

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
No, I am still waiting for my permit. Hopefully will get approval by the end of this month.
Damn!! Yeah hopefully you get it. It’s been exact 3 months today for me, some people who applied a day or two before me got it. Feels strange how are they doing things as of now.

abhi9520

Apr 3, 2020
They're really slow. I have raised several web forms. They just give generic replies. Hopefully you'll receive it by tomorrow/Monday. When was your Biometrics?

Reactions: Dhruvj96

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
They're really slow. I have raised several web forms. They just give generic replies. Hopefully you'll receive it by tomorrow/Monday. When was your Biometrics?
Hopefully, I gave the biometrics on feb 14, I doubt that should be an issue. But yeah if it’s slower than usual but given the situation I guess they’re understaffed. Have you tried calling the ircc?

abhi9520

Apr 3, 2020
Ircc helplines are closed. I think Biometrics might be an issue for me too. I gave it on 6Feb. Let's see.

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
I got approved today. Applied on Jan 23. Don’t worry they just take their time. I had the same feeling. People who applied after me got approved quicker. They are just being random I guess