+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP processing time ? May 27 still waiting

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi,
I have applied post graduate work permit online on May 27 inside Canada.I checked the cic processing time, the cic website mentioned the processing time is 8 weeks. I am still waiting the result.. any one here is waiting too?
Thanks

Sep 5, 2019
I applied for a PGWP on May 17 and I still have not received any updates other than the monthly "no change has been made to your application."

Arshbehniwal

Sep 30, 2019
One of my friend applied on June 5, 2019 and she got it approved on 20 Sep. I am waiting for mine I applied on 12 July.

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
When was your application?

I did my application inside canada on June 12 and didn't receive yet.
My application was also on June 12 inside Canada , but today I looked my profile and it showed "profile updated" but there was nothing there. Inside was the same thing "in process".

Maybe they are working on it!! Lets see.

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Hi,
I have applied post graduate work permit online on May 27 inside Canada.I checked the cic processing time, the cic website mentioned the processing time is 8 weeks. I am still waiting the result.. any one here is waiting too?
Thanks
when did you finally received your PGWP?

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
My application was also on June 12 inside Canada , but today I looked my profile and it showed "profile updated" but there was nothing there. Inside was the same thing "in process".

Maybe they are working on it!! Lets see.
That was a ghost update yesterday!
It was approved today!

PGWP applied on June 12 and approved on October 2

14wl15

Oct 9, 2019
PGWP applied June 26th still waiting...feeling desperate:( My study permit will expire by the end of this month.
Anyone has the same situation?

mikune

Oct 11, 2019
PGWP applied June 26th still waiting...feeling desperate:( My study permit will expire by the end of this month.
Anyone has the same situation?
i applied july 18 and visa was gone on july 30 no worries, as long as you apply before your visa thats fine, just wait

Bavsh

Jun 8, 2019
Hi,
Thanks
The processing time is around 113 days when I last checked. I applied on June 24th and got the approval last week, you should fill a web form on the CIC website to enquire as it exceeded for you.