+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Permit Application

worriedlad

Feb 7, 2021
I will be graduating in April 2023. I'm planning to travel back home for a month in May and come back in early June. Can I travel back home, and then can I apply for PGWP after coming back to Canada in June as we have 90 days to apply for PGWP?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I will be graduating in April 2023. I'm planning to travel back home for a month in May and come back in early June. Can I travel back home, and then can I apply for PGWP after coming back to Canada in June as we have 90 days to apply for PGWP?
Do you have TRV?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I don't have a visitor visa but I have a student TRV valid till Dec 2023
So you do have a TRV, then you can travel back.

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a “visitor visa” or “entry visa”, is a travel document that is placed in your passport and is used to enter or re-enter Canada.

Reactions: Naturgrl

worriedlad

Feb 7, 2021
So Even if I have graduated in April, I will be able to travel outside canada and come back and then I can apply for PGWP right?

I'm a little scared what if I'm not allowed to re-enter as they would say that you have already graduated?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So Even if I have graduated in April, I will be able to travel outside canada and come back and then I can apply for PGWP right?

I'm a little scared what if I'm not allowed to re-enter as they would say that you have already graduated?
As long as your TRV is valid then you are fine.