Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Applied for PGWP on Aug 29, 2019
got approval , May 09, 2020 -

ALMOST 9 MONTHS TO PROCESS INLAND PGWP , on the other hand normal time to process is 2 to 3 months.

Meanwhile, I called several times and literally begged (for update on status of application) and wrote several e-mails to IRCC. All of that donot matter them, they take their own sweet time to process application.
I did wait fingers crossed for last 5 months, I am locked down in Canada for 9 months without any status.

I do not know what to say today after approval, but certainly not felt good.
Thank you for sharing. I am still waiting. May I ask which office you file was in?

MR12

Aug 26, 2019
Thank you for sharing. I am still waiting. May I ask which office you file was in?
Initially, my application was at Edmonton till December first week, but the reviewing officer opened and transferred to Etobicoke, I think Etobicoke took more than another 5 months to open my application.
When I called IRCC in March, I spoke to a lady, who was very helpful. She realized the delay with application is too long, and then gave a deadline to reviewing officer at Etobicoke one month for update on application.
This is crazy, they never care what you are going through during this period, I can understand your situation. This situation gave a lot of health issues to me and my family.

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Initially, my application was at Edmonton till December first week, but the reviewing officer opened and transferred to Etobicoke, I think Etobicoke took more than another 5 months to open my application.
When I called IRCC in March, I spoke to a lady, who was very helpful. She realized the delay with application is too long, and then gave a deadline to reviewing officer at Etobicoke one month for update on application.
This is crazy, they never care what you are going through during this period, I can understand your situation. This situation gave a lot of health issues to me and my family.
Thank you!

Lolo19l

Sep 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

Kindly from your experience, full time study status for phd student in order to be eligible for PGWP means enrollment in Fall and Spring only or I have to enroll in Summer.

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Hi everyone,

Kindly from your experience, full time study status for phd student in order to be eligible for PGWP means enrollment in Fall and Spring only or I have to enroll in Summer.
It should be all terms. But some university (like mine), registering summer term was not necessary for graduate students. The best choice is to ask the University to give you a letter that you were full-time student in summer term. It is just a technical issue that this registration record is not on the transcript.

Reactions: Lolo19l

Lolo19l

Sep 3, 2020
It should be all terms. But some university (like mine), registering summer term was not necessary for graduate students. The best choice is to ask the University to give you a letter that you were full-time student in summer term. It is just a technical issue that this registration record is not on the transcript.
Thank you.