+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP - Extension (Paper Application)

Josedi

Sep 26, 2019
Extension PGWP - paper sent to Edmonton - sent Feb 12

Update: I called IRCC again in the early morning of Ottawa time (8 am). The waiting time was 7 minutes. The update was, "They have the application, but it is in pre-processing, and no application number has been assigned yet, but they have it is their hands." So I have to keep calling again in a couple of days to get the application number and link it to my profile.

ranjitsohal

Dec 19, 2022
Extension PGWP - paper sent to Edmonton - sent Feb 12

Update: I called IRCC again in the early morning of Ottawa time (8 am). The waiting time was 7 minutes. The update was, "They have the application, but it is in pre-processing, and no application number has been assigned yet, but they have it is their hands." So I have to keep calling again in a couple of days to get the application number and link it to my profile.

Thank you very much! I will call them later too and post an update here.

SM1990

Mar 20, 2024
Hi Everyone..My husband is on PGWP and applying for extension due to passport renewal.Im on Spousal open work permit with same expiry as him.SO can we apply together through paper?
Hello, I have the same situation. Did you apply together through paper?

syamili

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
They accepted them?

Also, what is the address?

Thank you
Yes we got it approved. But processing time was a month longer. I don't remember the address, and was trying to find it on the website for you, but unable to find it, not sure if we can still apply through paper.

ranjitsohal

Dec 19, 2022
Hello all,

Has anybody received the extended PGWP? I applied in February and still waiting
My paper application was received on Feb 5, and I'm still not able to link my application online. I called them a few days ago and they said that they have the application but still processing it to check if I sent all the documents. Absolute non-sense.