+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Employment Location

Kullar

Jan 25, 2019
I am so sorry to hear that.
I filled it myself. I sent them the following document:
-Amendment Letter- I wrote a letter to the immigration officer stating my issue and why I wanted the changes.
-Amendment Form- I filled in all the details and in the information to be amended section, I chose "Other changes" and in the reasons for the amendment, I specified my reason.
-Passport copy
-My work permit
Hope this helps!!
Note: There is no need to stress too much as the documents will be verified and if they need something else they will let you know.
Thank u so much for ur help
Did u fill the full information in part B information need to be amended? Like name surname all the personal detail again

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Thank u so much for ur help
Did u fill the full information in part B information need to be amended? Like name surname all the personal detail again
No, I did not. I just wanted to change the location in my work permit. Only mention the things that you need to change in your work permit in section B.

Kullar

Jan 25, 2019
No, I did not. I just wanted to change the location in my work permit. Only mention the things that you need to change in your work permit in section B.
Ok can u please tell me what reason did u write in description. I am just looking for specific wording that I could write in my form in description section

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Ok can u please tell me what reason did u write in description. I am just looking for specific wording that I could write in my form in description section
I am not sure what your reason for the amendment is. In my case, I just wrote 3 lines saying I need to change the location of my work permit as I lost a job because of the location mentioned in it. Kindly change it. Something like that.

Kullar

Jan 25, 2019
I am not sure what your reason for the amendment is. In my case, I just wrote 3 lines saying I need to change the location of my work permit as I lost a job because of the location mentioned in it. Kindly change it. Something like that.
Ok I have employment location Vancouver on my work permit. And how did u send this by Canada post regular mail or express