+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP docs doubts

shahnijal

Aug 18, 2019
Hi everyone,
I applied for PGWP 2weeks back and I submitted the submission confirmation email which i got from cic to the HR where i was going to start my part time work, but today when I called the HR Hub of the company they said you cannot work as your docs are not correct and you will have to wait till you get a work permit in hand, he said that no submission confirmation or any other email will work. I dont know what docs i need to submit further if i apply for part time jobs because as per cic we can work full time as well after submitted the application.
Any help is greatly appreciated

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
A lot of employers don't get implied status waiting for PGWP. Mine didn't. You need to either convince them or determine if it's worth fighting.

shahnijal

Aug 18, 2019
A lot of employers don't get implied status waiting for PGWP. Mine didn't. You need to either convince them or determine if it's worth fighting.
Hi there,
Thanks for the reply. So do I need to wait till I get my work permit which will take almost 3 full months. Can I submit my study permit which is valid till next year and start working part time? Or is there any option of going to service canada office and asking for the letter which would state that i can work till a decision is been made, is there anything like that?