+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP application submitted, mistake in imm5710e

Emotep

Jan 18, 2021
I submitted my PGWP application online. However after successful submission I realised I mentioned the wrong dates of employment for one of my employers in the form imm5710e. I raised a webform and explained the issue along with mentioning correct dates. Can this be a reason for refusal as the dates I wrongly mentioned were coinciding with my studies in Canada. Please advise if I should withdraw my application or just sending the correct information through webform is sufficient.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I submitted my PGWP application online. However after successful submission I realised I mentioned the wrong dates of employment for one of my employers in the form imm5710e. I raised a webform and explained the issue along with mentioning correct dates. Can this be a reason for refusal as the dates I wrongly mentioned were coinciding with my studies in Canada. Please advise if I should withdraw my application or just sending the correct information through webform is sufficient.
Not a huge problem. As long as you notified them, you're good.

Esankaf

Jul 27, 2017
Please help me with this, please

My wife has a valid SOWP until march 2021. (Applied when I was an International Student). Now I am a work permit holder. She is now living in her home country. Can she come back to Canada before her work permit expires as a temporary work permit holder.?