+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgpwp refused twice and then transferred to etobicoke

Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Bro don’t worry, you should be fine. I dont see anything wrong here and think of it as a service for you just like anything else we pay for. Its their job to process and they can transfer wherever they want, we just need a decision and it doesn’t necessarily mean negative outcome. I would say wait for sometime then try to call ircc for an update.

Reactions: Boltj194

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Bro don’t worry, you should be fine. I dont see anything wrong here and think of it as a service for you just like anything else we pay for. Its their job to process and they can transfer wherever they want, we just need a decision and it doesn’t necessarily mean negative outcome. I would say wait for sometime then try to call ircc for an update.
u know its hard to call ircc .. always busy .. my current study permit will expire within two month

Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
u know its hard to call ircc .. always busy .. my current study permit will expire within two month
bro make sure to have some kind of status otherwise its even bigger problem. I lost my status and now i am in big trouble from my last 9 months I haven’t been able to get my work permit it’s processing in edmonton for the 3rd time. Get visitor record, visa, something to have a status before your permit expires. Also, i know about the ircc calls, its bad. I would recommend connect your nearest member of parliament, call them, explain and get some update from ircc on your behalf.

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Don’t know your file but why would it be red flagged and why would you need an interview for a study permit extension?
this is my second extension

after i got first extension i went back to home country and stayed almost 9 months outside canada without study and just came back to start new course and started and i need until december to finish my course

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
bro make sure to have some kind of status otherwise its even bigger problem. I lost my status and now i am in big trouble from my last 9 months I haven’t been able to get my work permit it’s processing in edmonton for the 3rd time. Get visitor record, visa, something to have a status before your permit expires. Also, i know about the ircc calls, its bad. I would recommend connect your nearest member of parliament, call them, explain and get some update from ircc on your behalf.
but i already applied and my study permit will expire july 2023 and then i will be on implied status

Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton

after i got first extension i went back to home country and stayed almost 9 months outside canada without study and just came back to start new course and started and i need until december to finish my course
Oh jeez, i had similar situation due to covid but i did 2 semesters from india and stayed for 17 months.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

So were you on an approved break because surprised your study permit was not cancelled as school must notify IRCC about you not studying. Usually cancelled after 6 months.

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
So were you on an approved break because surprised your study permit was not cancelled as school must notify IRCC about you not studying. Usually cancelled after 6 months.

actually immigration saying if you are not studying u have leave country but i was outside so did noy breach study permit

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
its not approved break . i finished half of the course and left country and came back join same college different course and started already on april 2023

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
actually immigration saying if you are not studying u have leave country but i was outside so did noy breach study permit
You don’t need a study permit to study outside Canada so not relevant. But if you were not studying, the school must notify IRCC that you are not a registered student. But if study permit was not cancelled when you applied for extension then all you can do is wait.

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
You don’t need a study permit to study outside Canada so not relevant. But if you were not studying, the school must notify IRCC that you are not a registered student. But if study permit was not cancelled when you applied for extension then all you can do is wait.
but they saying if u not studying u have to leave but i left and stayed outside country

i quit from college and stayed from outside and came back few months before and started different course in same college . so if i had issue with my study permit then wont allow me to enter the country correct ?

also few days before i went to usa canada border to get my daughter visitor record . if i had issue then they wont issue my daughter visitor record same validity of my study permit correct ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
but they saying if u not studying u have to leave but i left and stayed outside country

i quit from college and stayed from outside and came back few months before and started different course in same college . so if i had issue with my study permit then wont allow me to enter the country correct ?

also few days before i went to usa canada border to get my daughter visitor record . if i had issue then they wont issue my daughter visitor record same validity of my study permit correct ?
You entered Canada on a TRV if it was valid, not your study permit. Visitor record for daughter has nothing to do with your study permit. All you can do is wait to see if extension is approved or if refused then your study permit was cancelled. Here are conditions for keeping your study permit.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare-arrival/study-permit-conditions.html

Last edited:

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
You entered Canada on a TRV if it was valid, not your study permit. Visitor record for daughter has nothing to do with your study permit. All you can do is wait to see if extension is approved or if refused then your study permit was cancelled. Here are conditions for keeping your study permit.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare-arrival/study-permit-conditions.html
officer took my study permit on airport to issue my wife spouse open work permit