+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP-2021

mmithah

Jan 11, 2022
HI Everyone
My Parent have got passport submission in Bangalore , India. There is VFS appointment form in which I keep getting Application number is invalid.. anyone experienced this and has a solution. Please let me know. I tried using UCI, application number in this field but no luck.

RajSL

May 30, 2022
HI Everyone
My Parent have got passport submission in Bangalore , India. There is VFS appointment form in which I keep getting Application number is invalid.. anyone experienced this and has a solution. Please let me know. I tried using UCI, application number in this field but no luck.
I had same issue to link my application. It was giving me same error. If your wife/husband is also co-sponsor then you have to put "4" during the linking info where it asks number of applicants in the application 2 (mother & father) + 2 ( Your wife/husband and yourself) = 4

Alevans#18

Sep 29, 2021
September 23, 2021- received the Letter of Invitation
October 5, 2021- Submitted the Application via Online Portal
April 25, 2022 - Email received - Citizenship and Immigration Canada - CPCM - Communication to client
>The following information cannot be validated as the same: - Country of Birth - Status Document
August 18, 2022 - PGP 2021 AOR Letter
>This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration
September 7, 2022 - Eligibility Decision Letter
>Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to Montreal Immigration for further processing
November 17, 2022 - Biometric and Medical w/ NBI request (completed on Nov 29, 2022, in Manila)

IRCC asked for a clearer copy of my father's birth certificate. The deadline for submission of the additional documents needed is Dec 17, 2022 however, I asked IRCC for a 30 days extension. Awaiting a reply from the officer.
Update to my Parent's application:

Review of medical results - May 26, 2023
: You passed the medical exam.
Waiting for passport request :)

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021

Same here, My wife and I passed the medical exam on April 26, 2023,
I received confirmation thru email that all documents and PCC were received on May 25, 2023
Received Invitation to Pre-arrival Service email on May 30, 2023
Now, awaiting PPR
Mississauga/Quebec

Reactions: Alevans#18

Alevans#18

Sep 29, 2021

The long wait is over. We have received the Passport request last Friday (March 1, 2024)
My Parents will be going to submit their passports in person today.

Reactions: NoorPirani
Feb 23, 2024
I applied for PGP immigration visa for my parents on December 03, 2022 and all subsequent requirements of IRCC have been met. Does anyone know when it is likely to get materialised?

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
The long wait is over. We have received the Passport request last Friday (March 1, 2024)
congrats, the long wait is over for you. Us we arrived feb 28 here in Toronto and its cold, very cold man

Reactions: Alevans#18

Denzil

Aug 20, 2012
Hi All,
My parents-in law received an "Information letter" from IRCC. Is this itself the passport request, or do we wait for another letter? The information letter says the letter itself must be included in passport package. Also it has only the principal applicant name. Is that of a concern?

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hi All,
My parents-in law received an "Information letter" from IRCC. Is this itself the passport request, or do we wait for another letter? The information letter says the letter itself must be included in passport package. Also it has only the principal applicant name. Is that of a concern?
Mine has also the principal applicant name and same, the letter should be included in the paasport package. My wife and I are now here in Canada. Part of the letter that say to include person that will accompany you is stated in the letter. Read thoroughly the letter It is there.

Alevans#18

Sep 29, 2021
UPDATE:

My parents received their passports with visa stamps on March 21st, 2024.
I booked their flight to come to Canada on April 17th, 2024.

Good luck everyone ;)

Reactions: NoorPirani