Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
My parents are here on visitor visa... they got biometrics and medical done here in canada... will i get passport request for them??
i believe it doesn't matter whether they are on super visa or visitor visa.. if they are in Canada they should get electronics COPR .. i am also not sure.. just mentioning based on other members time line

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July

Mat20

Sep 8, 2021
In your mom's gckey account, Click on view submitted documents link right above status details. There must be an outlet opened up to upload your docs.
Thanks for your reply. I tried that way but there was no link. So I submitted through webform. Hopefully the officer receives it.

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys for IMM 5768E where they ask you to provide details about employment if i don`t remember exact start and end dates can i just provide the year.? Because for 2018 i had 3 different employers but i don't remember exact dates...plz help

_wanderer

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi, sorry if the question has been asked earlier.

My parents have an application for super visa under review (biometrics completed & waiting for decision). And they have been selected for PGP 2021. Hope, there is no problem with applying for PGP with a super visa application in process.

On the same note, PGP asks for UCI number. Is this the same number allotted with Super Visa?

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hi every one. I have one question. I submitted my application on application portal a month back and yet to recieve any information about aor. Portal says submitted. Now how will ircc inform me whether on application portal where I submitted application or my old gc account or on my parents gc account. Pl help on this point.

Thanks

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Yesterday, my mother's application status in ECAS changed from 'In Process' to 'Application Received'. I guess, the application has been transferred to a different Visa Office (VO). Any thoughts on how long it would take to change to 'In Process' again?

Last edited:

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hello guys for IMM 5768E where they ask you to provide details about employment if i don`t remember exact start and end dates can i just provide the year.? Because for 2018 i had 3 different employers but i don't remember exact dates...plz help
My suggestion would be to check your Bank account for pay transfer and give a estimated date accordingly.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hi, sorry if the question has been asked earlier.

My parents have an application for super visa under review (biometrics completed & waiting for decision). And they have been selected for PGP 2021. Hope, there is no problem with applying for PGP with a super visa application in process.

On the same note, PGP asks for UCI number. Is this the same number allotted with Super Visa?
Applications are independent and should not have an impact. UCI if allocated during Super Visa process would be same for PGP. I don't recall getting UCI during Super Visa process but it was on the Super Visa approval letter and that is what we used during PGP process.

Reactions: _wanderer

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hi every one. I have one question. I submitted my application on application portal a month back and yet to recieve any information about aor. Portal says submitted. Now how will ircc inform me whether on application portal where I submitted application or my old gc account or on my parents gc account. Pl help on this point.

Thanks
You might be better off checking at - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2021.744749/

This thread is for ppl who had submitted Jan-March 2021 and was paper based.

Reactions: YVR123