Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Hi all.
I got medical request , any one from mumbai/pune who has done medical - wanted to check any suggestion on where to get it done ?

my friend got it hyderabad ( 2019) he had very bad experience with the hospital and it took around 1 year to get the medical sorted

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Anyone who has done medical in Canada, what will be the charges for the whole medical process in Canada?
i think around 250 cad

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Hello Everyone,

I received the Biometerics letter for parents, the ECAS shows In process for Sponsor.

Question: Does the biometerics arrive after sponsor approval ?

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hi Group Members, today my ecas status shows decision made under sponsorship application but I have not received any email or request for any documents. What is the next step. As my dad is travelling to Canada this month as visitor just in case there is anything required I need to get prepared before his visit. Can you please let me know. I also contacted 1888-242-2100 and automated system mentioned received your application we do not need medical at this time application in process.

PEHAT

Nov 2, 2021
Vancouver, BC
Hi all,
can anybody please advise..

Should worry about delayed Application processing time?
These statuses/updates I see on the IRCC Client Application Status utility:
1) "We received your application to sponsor <> on February 4, 2021."
2) "We started processing your application on August 10, 2021."
3) "We sent you correspondence on August 10, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." - I have corrected and resubmitted document right away(called IRCC, they said that successfully received it)
4) On Sep 03 2021 I received email saying: "This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s) ..."

Since then (2 months) I didn't hear anything from IRCC. Should I worry about it and try to contact them through my local MP? Or it is normal?

Currently when I login to my IRCC account to which I recently attach this Application number - I see this Status:
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

spatel20

Oct 29, 2015
Hi Group Members, today my ecas status shows decision made under sponsorship application but I have not received any email or request for any documents. What is the next step. As my dad is travelling to Canada this month as visitor just in case there is anything required I need to get prepared before his visit. Can you please let me know. I also contacted 1888-242-2100 and automated system mentioned received your application we do not need medical at this time application in process.
CIC will ask you Medical, Biometric and PCC so get ready. You can do medical and Biometric here in Canada but get PCC done while your Parents in India.

Reactions: prisha55

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Hello All,

Yesterday i received the form to fill out Details of Government Services from CIC in response of my web form inquiry.
That some of us were requested to submit.
The form looks same as @BNS007 provided on the link below. I received the one in attachment so not sure how to insert here. Please let me know if anyone needs with their email i can send or if some one can suggest the option to upload except providing google drive link. I can send it over on email. we can use the link below provided earlier

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/post-9627576

just FYI- i submitted 2 web forms by mistake for this inquiry on 29th and 1st - received different reply from both. on 29th the agent provided 2 attachments 1. the same request letter issued to me 2. The requested government form.
while on the reply of 1st Nov CIC agent asked me to give more information even though i provided . so as i get form with the email i would proceed with filling out the form i received.

@BNS007
@MapleLeafCan, @Shubhisha , @jadeja and one whom i missed

Thanks

Reactions: BNS007

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
Hello @BNS007 just to update you. I have had a call with IRCC agent and asked about the form she was mentioning we should have received another email/letter containing form for Government Service. But i never got . she mentioned she is going to send a note to officer to send it to me and will take 2-3 business days. if i will receive this i will pass over to you and meanwhile if you get reply of your web form inquiry please advise me.
Thank you
My deadline was approaching, so I made a doc file related to my father's government service positions details. I contacted IRCC 3 weeks ago but agent told me that he is going to raise this and I will get another message in GC key, but got nothing.

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
CIC will ask you Medical, Biometric and PCC so get ready. You can do medical and Biometric here in Canada but get PCC done while your Parents in India.
Thank you for the reply appreciate it. Will there be timeline for PCC submission I am afraid with travel timing it may take longer or if they can submit after their return as they will be here in Canada only for 2 weeks . Can you share any detail. Thanks

spatel20

Oct 29, 2015
Thank you for the reply appreciate it. Will there be timeline for PCC submission I am afraid with travel timing it may take longer or if they can submit after their return as they will be here in Canada only for 2 weeks . Can you share any detail. Thanks
You can apply as you reach in India. I think it takes 2 weeks to get PCC.