Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
"As a sponsor I do not have a voter id and my fifth and middle class marksheets or certificate. I just have matric certificate.I have adhaar card only."

Are you a CC ( Since ) or PR, in which Year you passed Matric?
I am a PR and completed 10th in the year 2002. But I never applied for voter ID, nor I have access to my fifth and middle class certificate as they have been misplaced

katheosva

Mar 5, 2021
Yes,because there are forms that specifically asking for an original signatures.I did the same thing i emailed my parents the form that requires original signatures and they sent it back to me thru DHL.In my friend's case they were asked to resend the forms that needs original signatures.Hope this help.
That would take so much time :confused:. How long did it took to get any response from them? and thank you!

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
* Additional Document Request *

Received additional document request to be submitted in 30 days:
1. PCC
2. Details of Govt Service (Because my parents are retired government employees)

Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service
form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties in your government position.

Issue: No form is enclosed / attached with the letter. Tried to check on the website. There's a form for Military Service but not for Govt Service. Anyone else in the same situation and found the form?

Reactions: Shubhisha

loveanurse

Oct 20, 2021
Here’s my mother-in-law’s timeline (she’s in PHILIPPINES)
App package received: March 2, 2021
Sponsor AOR: August 30, 2021
Sponsor processing started: September 20, 2021
Sponsor decision made: October 18, 2021
Biometrics request: October 20,2021
Principal applicant processing started: October 27,2021
Medical request:: _____

Papers are processed in Mississauga office
I’m from Ontario

Reactions: hotsalsa and Elza

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
Here’s my mother-in-law’s timeline (she’s in PHILIPPINES)
App package received: March 2, 2021
Sponsor AOR: August 30, 2021
Sponsor processing started: September 20, 2021
Sponsor decision made: October 18, 2021
Biometrics request: October 20,2021
Principal applicant processing started: October 27,2021
Medical request:: _____

Papers are processed in Mississauga office

we are almost on the same timeline. did your mom-in-law booked for biometrics yet?
my mon-in-law received biometrics request last week and scheduled to go to cebu for biometrics in mid-nivember. we were hoping a medical request will be sent soon so shecan have both biometrics and medicals done in cebu in one trip. it’s difficult to travel from island to island right now in the philippines
I’m from Ontario

ajccheuk

Jul 3, 2017
Any one know if sponsor application status is “decision made” and received medical. Does it mean sponsor application is approved. Should I received a physical approval either or ecmail confirmation.

Also, how long it takes to reach COPR status. Thanks a lot.

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
* Additional Document Request *

Received additional document request to be submitted in 30 days:
1. PCC
2. Details of Govt Service (Because my parents are retired government employees)

Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service
form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties in your government position.

Issue: No form is enclosed / attached with the letter. Tried to check on the website. There's a form for Military Service but not for Govt Service. Anyone else in the same situation and found the form?
Hello I am in the same situation i was requested to submit Govt Details of my father, my proof of relation with father such as voters card, Aadhar Card and any marksheet.
Also requested proof of my father's relation as an applicant to my mother by providing their both's voters and Aadhar card

i am planning below please suggest
for Govt. Service looks like IMM5669 we need to resubmit and in the detail of their duty section which is very small i will provide their duties on high level on separate amended page as suggested.
i will not send my voter's card or Aadhar card as I am a Canadian Citizen and i can not keep legally these documents. so i will send my 10th Marksheet that shows my father's name with me.
Only issue is my father's name with me in marksheet is bit different than his name in application because of Indian tradition like bhai instead of Kumar.

what do you think please suggest or any senior members please do help in this. They were granted 2 times super visa which clearly means they agreed to my relationship as a son as super visa is for only parents or grand parents so not sure why i was asked even to provide. Hope can get clarity on

I got this after clearing their medical. Their medical is cleared on 1st Oct.

PGP2020
Location: GTA | App Received: 29-Jan-2021 | # of applicants: 2 (parents) | ECAS update & Linked Account: 31-July-2021 | Medical Passed: 1-Oct-2021 | Biometrics Provided: NA | Current Status: action required from me to provide below documents

Processing Office : CPC-Mississauga

1. details of Govt services
2. My father's relationship proof to my mother by providing their voters card and Aadhar Card
3.My Relationship as a son by providing my Voters Card, Aadhar Card and Marksheet of education.--- i can provide marksheet only as a Canadian citizen.

@BNS007 if you dont mind please share your number on 647-622-5538 as we are in the same situation please

Last edited:

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello I am in the same situation i was requested to submit Govt Details of my father, my proof of relation with father such as voters card, Aadhar Card and any marksheet.
Also requested proof of my father's relation as an applicant to my mother by providing their both's voters and Aadhar card

i am planning below please suggest
for Govt. Service looks like IMM5669 we need to resubmit and in the detail of their duty section which is very small i will provide their duties on high level on separate amended page as suggested.
i will not send my voter's card or Aadhar card as I am a Canadian Citizen and i can not keep legally these documents. so i will send my 10th Marksheet that shows my father's name with me.
Only issue is my father's name with me in marksheet is bit different than his name in application because of Indian tradition like bhai instead of Kumar.

what do you think please suggest or any senior members please do help in this. They were granted 2 times super visa which clearly means they agreed to my relationship as a son as super visa is for only parents or grand parents so not sure why i was asked even to provide. Hope can get clarity on

I got this after clearing their medical. Their medical is cleared on 1st Oct.

PGP2020
Location: GTA | App Received: 29-Jan-2021 | # of applicants: 2 (parents) | ECAS update & Linked Account: 31-July-2021 | Medical Passed: 1-Oct-2021 | Biometrics Provided: NA | Current Status: action required from me to provide below documents

Processing Office : CPC-Mississauga

1. details of Govt services
2. My father's relationship proof to my mother by providing their voters card and Aadhar Card
3.My Relationship as a son by providing my Voters Card, Aadhar Card and Marksheet of education.--- i can provide marksheet only as a Canadian citizen.

@BNS007 if you dont mind please share your number on 647-622-5538 as we are in the same situation please

Upon performing a free search on canadavisa, I found one post where someone has provided the google drive link to download the form:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/post-9627576

Also I have raised a webform with the question on where to find the form. Let’s see!

I shall ping you on your number.

Reactions: Shubhisha and jnaik

loveanurse

Oct 20, 2021
She already finished biometrics 2 days ago, booked them as soon as possible as pandemic protocols can be unpredictable. They travelled round trip on a private car, booked at 12:30 pm but accommodated them at 10:30 am.

Reactions: natsy

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Upon performing a free search on canadavisa, I found one post where someone has provided the google drive link to download the form:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/post-9627576

Also I have raised a webform with the question on where to find the form. Let’s see!

I shall ping you on your number.
Awesome . Thanks for sharing . Looks like this is the one and making sense. Let 's send this. Thanks for your updates.

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Awesome . Thanks for sharing . Looks like this is the one and making sense. Let 's send this. Thanks for your updates.
Hello @BNS007 just to update you. I have had a call with IRCC agent and asked about the form she was mentioning we should have received another email/letter containing form for Government Service. But i never got . she mentioned she is going to send a note to officer to send it to me and will take 2-3 business days. if i will receive this i will pass over to you and meanwhile if you get reply of your web form inquiry please advise me.
Thank you

Reactions: BNS007