Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
Any one know if sponsor application status is “decision made” and received medical. Does it mean sponsor application is approved. Should I received a physical approval either or ecmail confirmation.

Also, how long it takes to reach COPR status. Thanks a lot.
[/QUOTE
She already finished biometrics 2 days ago, booked them as soon as possible as pandemic protocols can be unpredictable. They travelled round trip on a private car, booked at 12:30 pm but accommodated them at 10:30 am.
that’s good to know. travel restrictions are making things difficult there right now. cebu pacific only offers 1 flight per week to cebu from bacolod and same with cebu to bacolod.

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
Anyone here who has done medical exams in the Philippines for their sponsored parents?For how much and what kind of test did they do?Thanks in advance…

Sina

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Guys,
It seems there is a 30-day deadline for doing the medical. But my grandmother cannot make it before 30-day deadline. Just wondering how I can extend it?

Thanks

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
Hello I am in the same situation i was requested to submit Govt Details of my father, my proof of relation with father such as voters card, Aadhar Card and any marksheet.
Also requested proof of my father's relation as an applicant to my mother by providing their both's voters and Aadhar card

i am planning below please suggest
for Govt. Service looks like IMM5669 we need to resubmit and in the detail of their duty section which is very small i will provide their duties on high level on separate amended page as suggested.
i will not send my voter's card or Aadhar card as I am a Canadian Citizen and i can not keep legally these documents. so i will send my 10th Marksheet that shows my father's name with me.
Only issue is my father's name with me in marksheet is bit different than his name in application because of Indian tradition like bhai instead of Kumar.

what do you think please suggest or any senior members please do help in this. They were granted 2 times super visa which clearly means they agreed to my relationship as a son as super visa is for only parents or grand parents so not sure why i was asked even to provide. Hope can get clarity on

I got this after clearing their medical. Their medical is cleared on 1st Oct.

PGP2020
Location: GTA | App Received: 29-Jan-2021 | # of applicants: 2 (parents) | ECAS update & Linked Account: 31-July-2021 | Medical Passed: 1-Oct-2021 | Biometrics Provided: NA | Current Status: action required from me to provide below documents

Processing Office : CPC-Mississauga

1. details of Govt services
2. My father's relationship proof to my mother by providing their voters card and Aadhar Card
3.My Relationship as a son by providing my Voters Card, Aadhar Card and Marksheet of education.--- i can provide marksheet only as a Canadian citizen.

@BNS007 if you dont mind please share your number on 647-622-5538 as we are in the same situation please
Hi,
I am in exact same situation as you. IRCC has requested same docs from me. As I do not see any form enclosed, I am planning to make a word file to explain duties of govt. service. Keep me posted if you have some information.
Thanks

Reactions: BNS007

Shubhisha

Oct 12, 2015
Hello @BNS007 just to update you. I have had a call with IRCC agent and asked about the form she was mentioning we should have received another email/letter containing form for Government Service. But i never got . she mentioned she is going to send a note to officer to send it to me and will take 2-3 business days. if i will receive this i will pass over to you and meanwhile if you get reply of your web form inquiry please advise me.
Thank you
Hi
I am in same situation, did you get any form after your discussion?

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
Hi Guys,
It seems there is a 30-day deadline for doing the medical. But my grandmother cannot make it before 30-day deadline. Just wondering how I can extend it?

Thanks
Same situation here. Once we book the medical appointment, we will send a web form to explain that we cannot meet the 30 days deadline due to appoinment availability. our nearest appointment day to book is in mid-December. there is a link in the medical request email to explain your situation.

Reactions: YVR123

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hi,
I am in exact same situation as you. IRCC has requested same docs from me. As I do not see any form enclosed, I am planning to make a word file to explain duties of govt. service. Keep me posted if you have some information.
Thanks
I filled out Schedule A- Background/Declaration (IMM5669) which has a table for government positions held. I filled out this form again and provided complete details of all the government positions. If you need more space make a table on word file and attach with Schedule A. This is what I did in my case.
Make sure you don't leave any gaps in time.
There is no special form for government positions.

Ghantboy

Oct 8, 2021
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Try to get earlier appointment ( If someone cancels ), other wise after 15 days, inform CIC the date of appointment and reason in comments. It will be extended but you will not be notified. Nothing to worry about.

Ghantboy

Oct 8, 2021
Anyone here who has done medical exams in the Philippines for their sponsored parents?For how much and what kind of test did they do?Thanks in advance…
Call the doctor to book appointment, they will tell you the amount and tests will be Blood Work etc, Xray.

Reactions: natsy

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello @BNS007 just to update you. I have had a call with IRCC agent and asked about the form she was mentioning we should have received another email/letter containing form for Government Service. But i never got . she mentioned she is going to send a note to officer to send it to me and will take 2-3 business days. if i will receive this i will pass over to you and meanwhile if you get reply of your web form inquiry please advise me.
Thank you

Hey, Thanks for the updates.

After looking at the form I found from previous years' posts, I am not planning to resubmit IMM5669.

I will wait for a week or so for their response (or may be submit the form I found) and will take it from there.

I will let you know if I hear back from them.

Reactions: jnaik

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Hello @BNS007 - Thanks keep me posted if you get any form.
Hello @MapleLeafCan , @Shubhisha ,

I have had talked with CIC agent and based on our discussion she mentioned she will send note to officer to send the form to me in 2-3 business days and according to her i suppose to get another attachment / email containing the form but i don't think this will be the case as looks like it is missed in all of us.
I filled webform requesting the form as well as @BNS007 did the same thing filled the web form. so hoping any of will get reply with the form or with exact direction. We will post here. Otherwise i have had talked with consultant and i was suggested to send these duties on paper and mentioning that we have not received any form and hence sending in word document. I guess by End of the week we may have clarity on.
I was requested below docs
1- Aadhar Card and Voters Card of my parents as a proof of their relationship -even though i submitted their marriage certificate :)
2- I was asked to submit my voters card and Aadhar card showing proof of relationship to my parents- I submitted my birth certificate already and I don't have voters card neither i can submit as being Canadian citizen. I can submit my Aadhar Card. so planning to submit my OCI document that shows details of parents. Even my parents granted 2 times super visa and super visa meant to be for parents hence they have already checked relationship between me and them. so not sure again why i need to send. I will send again these docs.
3- duties of my father in government filling out the form which is not enclosed and we are discussing on.

Have a question if some one can help me with i have bit difference on my father's name after me and his name he uses . we cant provide affidavit mentioning that the both person are same. so what should i do in this case. Please advise if anyone has an idea on.

Thank you all

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hello @BNS007 - Thanks keep me posted if you get any form.
Hello @MapleLeafCan , @Shubhisha ,

I have had talked with CIC agent and based on our discussion she mentioned she will send note to officer to send the form to me in 2-3 business days and according to her i suppose to get another attachment / email containing the form but i don't think this will be the case as looks like it is missed in all of us.
I filled webform requesting the form as well as @BNS007 did the same thing filled the web form. so hoping any of will get reply with the form or with exact direction. We will post here. Otherwise i have had talked with consultant and i was suggested to send these duties on paper and mentioning that we have not received any form and hence sending in word document. I guess by End of the week we may have clarity on.
I was requested below docs
1- Aadhar Card and Voters Card of my parents as a proof of their relationship -even though i submitted their marriage certificate :)
2- I was asked to submit my voters card and Aadhar card showing proof of relationship to my parents- I submitted my birth certificate already and I don't have voters card neither i can submit as being Canadian citizen. I can submit my Aadhar Card. so planning to submit my OCI document that shows details of parents. Even my parents granted 2 times super visa and super visa meant to be for parents hence they have already checked relationship between me and them. so not sure again why i need to send. I will send again these docs.
3- duties of my father in government filling out the form which is not enclosed and we are discussing on.

Have a question if some one can help me with i have bit difference on my father's name after me and his name he uses . we cant provide affidavit mentioning that the both person are same. so what should i do in this case. Please advise if anyone has an idea on.

Thank you all
Attaching affidavit for same name is different than affidavit for proof of relationship in my opinion. We are not saying please accept this affidavit as a proof of relationship we are just saying that this person is same but has different names on certain documents.
I am in similar situation where my parents voter and aadhar card is missing my father's middle name ie kumar. I am still submitting the affidavit of same name but not as proof of relationship. For proof of relationship I am submitting voter and aadhar as requested.

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Attaching affidavit for same name is different than affidavit for proof of relationship in my opinion. We are not saying please accept this affidavit as a proof of relationship we are just saying that this person is same but has different names on certain documents.
I am in similar situation where my parents voter and aadhar card is missing my father's middle name ie kumar. I am still submitting the affidavit of same name but not as proof of relationship. For proof of relationship I am submitting voter and aadhar as requested.
Hello @swsood1686
Thank you i think making sense what you mentioned. Thank you
i am waiting on their reply to any of us for the Govt. form as we have still time so thinking of waiting this week . that will give more clarity.